7,493 results
All reviews the free mini bar rooftop restaurant via nazionale honeymoon suite great hotel restocked daily bruschetta within walking distance trevi fountain welcome drink pastries spanish steps breakfast buffet busy street train station would highly recommend this hotel central location
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I was the vacation planner for my family group of six (4 adult parents, 2 adult cousins) - you always want the best for your family. Hotel Artemide was the best!!!
Front desk Federica - She was very helpful and answered my questions when I spoke to her over the phone, weeks before we arrived. Upon check-in, she was professional and very pleasant. Each time I asked questions (with my tour and getting a driver) she was helpful. When I left a few things in one drawer in our room upon cheek-out, she was wonderful and solved the problem immediately. That is the first time EVER that I left something in a hotel room after check-out. I had many things on my mind. (A gentleman tried to help me before my flight departed, but they did not find my items. He was also very kind to try and help me.) I still had a feeling that I left something behind, so I made another call when we got home to California, USA and spoke to Federica. (Some drawers blend in with the room decor so it doesn’t look very obvious as furniture.) She checked AGAIN and had all my items mailed/returned to me in two small packages via regular Italy mail service, free of charge! I received them within the expected time. Hotel Artemide was our last of four hotels on this European vacation trip, all within three countries (Spain, France, and Italy), so I had some nice souvenirs (for my parents too) in that drawer. I am very grateful to Federica and the entire Hotel Artemide staff.
I wish I remembered everyones names, but your housekeeping lady (pretty with light color hair) was very good, all servers for breakfast (I think some are Italians and Filipinos) were very pleasant, your restaurant/bar gentleman, Maurizio, and Valentina who works with him, were great. They made our last meal in Rome (dinner in your hotel) a wonderful experience - providing a delicious meal and attentive service. I even remember Maurizio bringing an HDMI cord to our room so the cousins could watch TV with their laptops. Everyone we spoke to represents your hotel very well . . . professional, pleasant, and accommodating!!
We preferred the driver who took us “to” the airport when we departed, instead of the one who picked us up. Going to the airport was a safer driver :)
From start to finish, my conversations and contacts started with Federica, and weeks later ended with her . . . Federica is the best!!
We were guests July 9-12, 2018. Thank you very much for a memorable European vacation!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Gimlet Q
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Believe the hype! This is the best hotel in Italy.

After staying in Italy for 3 weeks and staying at five different 4-star and 5-star hotels in a Venice, Florence, Rome and Positano, my husband and I agree that Hotel Artemide cannot be beat.

Why stay here?

The extremely friendly staff & legendary service - Valentina, Frederica, Susana & Davide were very helpful behind the front desk. Lara & Valentina provided excellent service at Ambrosia Restaurant during lunch & dinner. Maurizio was a great bartender too. Salvatore was the most efficient and helpful Maitre d in the breakfast room each morning. Sara and Amanda in the spa were great hostesses and Maria Teresa (masseuse in the spa) provided the BEST MASSAGE I've ever experienced in any luxury spa (big kudos to her). Adi and the various the bellmen and housekeeping staff were all wonderful too. Not one person was unfriendly or unhelpful. Well done!

Hotel Artemide's Spa (Artemis) - We went there 3 times and loved it. It was an afternoon oasis with a large water therapy pool, Swedish sauna, Turkish bath/steam room and a variety of therapeutic showers and treatments. We enjoyed it so much, we skipped a day of tours to return again.

Ambrosia Restaurant & Lounge - While the quality & execution of the lunch items was more on the mediocre side (maybe this is the one area where they can improve), the restaurant really shined during dinner. Drinks, Appetizers, pastas, entrees & deserts were absolutely delicious and the ambience of the rooftop terrace was lovely.

The Honeymoon Suite - We loved our room (room 501). It's all any honeymoon couple could ask for-- a nice sized room, good sized tv, nice modern bathroom, spacious sitting room and the best part--- a private rooftop with jacuzzi. We spent hours on the terrace each night enjoying the romantic moonlight. Highly recommended!

The Freebies - With our suite package, the hotel offered so many complimentary items-items that even the top rated 5-star resorts were charging their customers-- a mini fridge full of snacks & drinks which is refilled daily, a complimentary dinner for 2, complimentary massages, a complimentary spa visit, a bottle of champagne with fruit and some other gifts. They even provided a breakfast box to us on days when we had early morning tours--all you have to do us ask. Their generosity made us feel like a valued customer and made us feel like the cost was well worth every penny. This wasn't the least expensive or most expensive hotel that we stayed at--but it was the one with the BEST VALUE.

Location - Last but not least, the location was perfect. A quick 10 minute cab ride from the train station, next to a variety of shops and restaurants, within walking distance of most major attractions. This hotel was situated in a great spot.

Thank you, Hotel Artemide. We'll be dreaming about you for a long time to come.

Room Tip: Splurge on the Honeymoon Suite for the ultimate experience
Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Renee L
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The staff was so friendly. The rooms were clean and nice. I wish we'd realized how great the restaurant upstairs was and booked a table. It was full every night we were there. The bar staff was excellent though. It was an easy walk to the Spanish Steps and the Colosseum. There was also excellent gelato right next door. We also happened to book their sister hotel in Florence on accident.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We originally book a 5 star hotel in Rome, however, prior to departing we checked the reviews which were not so good. Thankfully we change our hotel booking to the Artemide Hotel Via Nazionale which is close to the Trevi Fountain and the Spanish Steps. The hotel was excellent. From the moment we checked in we were given welcome drinks in the Rooftop Bar/Restaurant. The décor of the hotel was excellent, our room was great, we has a free mini bar which topped up each day, staff were great and breakfast was excellent. Thankyou to Salvatore who was very friendly and really looked after us.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that overlooks Via Nazionale
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AlohaOutrigger
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Arrived yesterday at the Hotel Artemide, I expected it to be good from the previous reviews I had read, but it excels expectations, rooms were very clean, with stylish furniture & decor but without comprising the comfortable beds, pillows & chairs, complementary mini bar, with water, soft drinks & a couple of beers, didn't expect to use it much - but it was a great addition & much appreciated after a hot days sightseeing.
Staff couldn't have been more helpful from Reception to the rooftop Bar/Restaurant & the ones I met in between, buffet style hot & cold breakfast with an excellent choice & waitress service seating & hot drinks.
Very happy with my choice, & easy to recommend as I would gladly return another time myself.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family