“Very good meat place in the outskirts of Rome”

Wild West Steak House
Reserve with
Wild West Steak House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,528 of 13,968 Restaurants in Rome
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: This very unique steak house is situated in the Veio Park. Built and furnished in perfect Texan style, you will feel a new atmosphere. Try the Tex-Mex appetizers and mouthwatering steaks which are cooked as per your request . You will find that some cuts are exclusive to the Wild West Steak House.
Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

Very nice place, we ate outdoors and had basically meat for lunch. All types of meat were really good, well made and in more than adequate quantity. Service was very good, friendly and at the same time professional. Nice playground for the kids too!

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 16 June 2016 via mobile

My stay was excellent. Good service and quality meat, at an affordable price in a very nice countryside location. Worth the detour.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 27 March 2016 via mobile

My fiancé and I were staying at the Seven Hills Village and seen that Wild West had a bar and so we decided to go for some drinks. Unfortunately we were very disappointed. The bar had very little alcohol, including no vodka or cocktails. The drinks were extremely expensive (approx £6 per drink) and not worth it at all. Would not recommend.

Date of visit: March 2016
1  Thank Kayra-Marie L
Reviewed 14 March 2016

My boyfriend and I were staying at the Veio Residence Resort which has three restaurants on site (this being one of them).

My first complaint is that the restaurant isn't open everyday like we were told - it seems to only be open when they feel like it. Make sure you phone before going (although I advise against ever going!!)

When they finally decided to open, we were greeted by a lovely waitress (the only good thing about this place!). We ordered a mixed grill for two (40euros, literally just a plate of meat. No salad or anything on the side which is a first for us and we get mixed grills wherever we can).

The food arrived and as my boyfriend cut into a piece of steak and picked it up on his fork, he found a hair attached to it. We don't usually like to complain so we stayed quiet and carried on with our meal.

I then cut into a sausage and pulled out a second hair. We decided at that point to say something and so we told the lovely waitress. She went over to her manager and he told her to come back and get the hair. I gave her the hair and she went back over to him.

They then went to the kitchen together and when they came back out the manager came over to us. He said 'this hair doesn't belong to our chef - he's wearing a hair net.' My boyfriend asked where the hair might have come from then, to which the manager replied 'maybe it's one of yours', laughed at us and walked off. (The hair was blonde by the way and we both have dark hair).

At that point we got up, told him how insulted we felt, and left.

The worst service I have ever experienced in my life! Not only did he offer no solution, but he blamed us and laughed in our faces!!

Horrible horrible man! If the food was amazing then maybe I'd understand his arrogance but it wasn't, which explains why the restaurant was empty and probably explains why it's barely ever open.

Steer clear - and if you do decide to go here, watch out for the hairs!

Date of visit: March 2016
1  Thank SophieA21
Reviewed 17 January 2015

As we were staying nearby we had a voucher for this venue.
Despite several attempts between 12th and 15th Jan 15
to contact this venue by telephone no reply. On line reservation
both in English and Italian no response !!!!!!!!!!!
Very disappointing Poor show Wild west steak house