Lowest prices for your stay
USD 136
Hotels.comUSD 147
PricelineUSD 127
Official Hotel SiteUSD 109
1,048 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

This hotel have not much to offer it's definitely have a great great location but that's about it. breakfast is very poor air condition is very poor, very bad pillows, we got up in the morning with pain in a Neck, the rooms are OK, some of the service staff were not very pleasant, we asked if the air conditioning can be fixed, the lady at the front desk said she will send someone to fix It but of course that never happened. Overall it's just an ok place to stay

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 June 2017

The hotel was close to everything. But not a 4 star hotel; far from it. Rooms very small and did not have traditional wash clothes. They still use keys and you only get one. Front desk did speak English. Free breakfast was a continental breakfast and poor choices for me. Hotel needs updating. Stayed 3 nights with Gate 1 Tours.

Review collected in partnership with HP Windows 10
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

I stayed at Hotel Genova for one night in June 2017. I had a double room which was quite spacious for a Rome hotel. It was very comfortable with all the usual amenities. The location was perfect for us as very close to the train station but also walking distance to special attractions. The hotel is fairly modern in design so bright, clean and comfortable. Unfortunately I inadvertently left some jewellery in the room which I did not realise until I arrived in Naples. Much to my delight, the cleaning staff found the jewellery and handed to management for safe keeping until I could return to collect a few days later. The staff were wonderful and so helpful with assisting me to get my jewellery back. I would highly recommend this hotel and definitely stay again on my next visit to Rome.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank NADAuckland
Reviewed 13 June 2017

This hotel was basic, no complaints except the beds were so hard, asked if there was anything available to add to the bed to make it softer, not available. Location was close to the train and bus station.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Friendly helpful staff, clean rooms, large bathroom. Small bar for a nightcap/relaxing after a busy day. Plenty of restaurants close by. Good Base for exploring Rome. Breakfast - cereals, pastries, toast, fruit, small continental selection but something for everyone & staff always cheery & helpful. We also had a room with an accessible shower. Lovely hotel would definitely recommend.

Date of stay: May 2017