Mediterraneo Hotel on Via Cavour must be one of the best hotels in all of Rome. Convenience (about a 1.5 minute walk from the train station, and a 10 minute walk to the Colosseum) mixed with kindness from the staff make this hotel an ideal spot for your stay in Rome. Enjoy a gourmet meal on the roof during sunset with a distant St. Peters as your backdrop. I have stayed at this hotel with groups and on my own and would suggest it to anyone looking for an affordable spot to rest your head.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Mediterraneo, an outstanding example of Art Decò architecture, is located in the center of Rome on top of the Esquilino Hill, the highest of the seven hills of Rome. The elegant penthouse suites of the Mediterraneo offer a unique view of the city of Rome. The Roof Garden Bar & Restaurant "La Terrazza" offers a panoramic view of Rome from its terrace. The Mediterraneo Hotel has 245 Rooms, 5 Conference Rooms, Garage, Roof Garden Bar & Restaurant, Fitness Center, Air Conditioning, TV Satellite, Minibar, Free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Wotif.com, Agoda, lastminute.com.au, Fastbooking, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Bettoja Hotel Mediterraneo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bettoja Mediterraneo Hotel
- Rome Hotel Bettoja Mediterraneo