Cleanliness: The room and the hotel were generally clean.
Room: The room was nothing special but it was clean and bigger than other European hotel rooms (note: it was not a big room).
Location: The Vatican area has a reputation for being farther away from the main sites and thus a bit cheaper but I didn't feel that at all. The area around the hotel feels more residential and is only a short walk from all the sites in Centro Storico, Piazza del Popolo, the Spanish Steps and the Vatican. There are 2 very well known gelaterias and a supermarket very close which is an added convenience.
Safety: No problems around the hotel.
Service: Nothing special. They wouldn't let us check in early which normally is fine if the room isn't ready but the worst part was that she didn't even look to see if any rooms were ready. She just said we can't guarantee any rooms before 3pm so we should check in then. Free Wifi is pretty fast (just note the 2 device sign ins per room max)
CONCLUSION: We got an OK deal on Hotwire but in general this hotel is average in nice area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NH Roma Leonardo da Vinci hotel is located in a quiet and elegant residential area in Rome, very close to the Vatican City and the magnificent Castel Sant’ Angelo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your NH Roma Leonardo da Vinci reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Leonardo Da Vinci Hotel Rome
- Jolly Hotel Rome
- Jolly Leonardo Da Vinci
- Jolly Hotel Leonardo Da Vinci