“Secure, close proximity to public transport and...”
A nice Breakfgast in the patio! The entrance
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
A unique feature ..The uncomparable jacuzzi
A nice Breakfgast in the patio!
The entrance
Studio overview
Tv corner
Lunch is ready !
The murphy bed opened
The bed
A romantic dinner
The room
The Kitchen with microwave, gas stove and  fridge
Kitchen overview
The washing machine
The outdoor patio
The patio
A unique feature ..water filling the Jacuzzi
The double sinks are a nice feature of this bathroom
The fantastic SPA
The Jacuzzi
A unique feature ..a gorgeous Bathroom wit shower and Jacuzzi
Bathroom overview
Toilet and bidet
The entrance ..Welcome Home !
The Murphybed
Room overview
Mirror...Mirror on the wal ....
Room overview
The magic ...of the murphybed
A breakfast on the patio...
Table & TV
Table &TV
A charming area to enjoy the outdoors
The  Flowered Bouganville
Theflowered bouganville
The shower
A close-up shot of the tub
A close up of the sink
The toilet and the bidet
Kitchen view
The kitchen... ready to be used!
Hey I'm here too!! ..said the washing machine
apartment layout
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Spanish first
Any
Kyle F
“Secure, close proximity to public transport and clean apartment.”
Reviewed 8 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

David is an excellent host and very easy to coordinate with. Upon arrival, my wife and
I felt welcomed and David had goodies waiting for us. He did a full rundown of the apartment. He showed us how to properly use everything and detailed instructions on how to get around Rome and the neighborhood. We both felt safe, within close proximity to transit system and cleanliness. Highly recommend and would book with David again!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The proximity to train station, safety, cleanliness and host
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
7 Oct 2015
Thanks for your nice review. I am really glad to have hosted you and your husband. I really need more and more guests like you who really enjoy to live the city "as romans do" who appreciate the authenticity and genuinity of the area, which as you say its'so close to center but away from the torists hord.
CdnCouple...
“Fantastic apartment minutes from Historic Rome”
Reviewed 16 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015
people found this review helpful

My Husband and I just stayed at David's apartment last week while in Rome. We absolutely loved it! The location is wonderful, only a block away from the tram which takes you right to the heart of the city. There are pleanty of local stores near the apartment including a caffe bar, pastry shop, grocery, and a few restaurants. The locals on our visits to these places were very friendly even though we spoke almost no Italian. The apartment is very well equipped with a hairdryer in the bathroom, lots of pots and pans, and dishes and appliances enough to make a nice meal in the kitchen. We even had dinner out on the terrace one night. Have I mentioned the jacuzzi tub!? Imagine that after a day of walking through the historical district! David is very friendly and an excellent host! This is a fabulous apartment and we would not hesitate to recommend it!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
16 Apr 2015
Dear Chelsey,
Arnold U
“Great Apt and Location”
Reviewed 1 October 2014 for a stay in September 2014

The apartment and experience was very excellent. David had great communication and when we arrived he made sure we understood every area of the apartment. He even took us on a brief tour of the neighborhood so we understood the local shops. The apartment is perfect for a couple (perhaps it would not work for more than two people), well equipped with all the amenities, and the local tram made it very easy to explore the city. Overall I would definitely recommend staying at this location. 10/10

4 Oct 2014
Dear Arnold,

Thanks for your kind words! indeed, I confirm how lucky I am in having people like you staying at my apartment! I need the neighbourhood to be appreciated by people that respect its authenticity, and make it less and less "for roman only". I hope that my small but coherent action against wild commercial interests will resonate around me and make the holiday-rental business a way to change this trend. Come back soon!!!
Patrick G
Los Angeles, California
“The other rental of David's we stayed in”
Reviewed 1 October 2014 for a stay in September 2014

This is the other rental from David Pitot. The place next door can accomodate several persons; although this one probably has similar square footage, it's set up for 2 persons or a couple and a small child.

David does a really nice job. The facilities are very well-maintained ( David and at least one other work-person were doing things outside while we were there) The outside terrace was clean and the plants groomed and trimmed. The interiors were clean and also well-maintained. David has persons who come in at the end of every rental and do a hotel-quality cleanup.

We liked having David as our vacation landlord--any time we had a need or something came up he took care of it immediately. These weren't necessarily things within the scope of the job--for instance, we asked him if there were any matches in the rental and within a short time he was at the door with matches! When we were leaving the second apartment we rented from David, we realized we'd left our passports hidden in this first apartment. David took this in stride and told us how to access this apartment, which was vacant until later that day. Very well-organized and dedicated guy. Also pleasant.

The apartment won't work well for large groups or for anyone using a wheel chair. One of the nice things about the terrace is that it's not at street level, so you feel a sense of privacy when you're out there. But this also means there are probably 15 steps from the street to the terrace, which is where you enter the apartment.

Don't know if pets are OK or not. We don't have them, so it didn't come up.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Our landlord. The facilities were also very good and an excellent buy.
Liked least: The kitchen's small, which is what you might expect in a rental of this cost and size. Very doable unless you're planning elaborate dinners!
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
4 Oct 2014
Dear Charmaine and Pat,
Thanks for the lovely review. It's been good meeting you and I alrerady miss the little chats we had.
I Really need more and more guests like you who really aprreciate the authenticity and genuinity of the area which is so close to attractions but away enough "only for turists "area.
Thanks also for appreciating my work.I have travelled a lot for work and I know what it feels like to be for the first time in a new city, with a different language and habits so I try my best to make my guests feeling home!
I hope to host you again soon.
Warmest regards
R Jerry S
North Wales, Pennsylvania
“Everything it said it was”
Reviewed 17 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014

David our host was phenomenal! He took the time to orient us to the place and the location. So it is a cute and funky little apartment a block away from public transportation that connects to everywhere. We had some doubts about the Murphy bed- but it was very comfortable with it's foam mattress. And the tub was great. If you want to be in the most crowded touristy section this isn't the place. If you want to get the feel of a true neighborhood in Roma you will love it. We would definitely come back!

25 Sep 2014
Dear Jerry,
Thanks for your nice review. I am really glad to have hosted you and your wife. I really need more and more guests like you who really enjoy to live the city "as romans do" who appreciate the authenticity and genuinity of the area, which as you say its'so close to center but away from the torists hord.
David
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing