“Great Value”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
first bedroom
second bedroom (two beds option)
second bedroom (two beds option)
second bedroom
first bathroom
first bathroom
second bathroom
second bathroom
apartment plan
building entrance
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

01PackerF...
Lawrence, Kansas
“Great Value”
Reviewed 22 June 2012 for a stay in June 2012

My two daughters (ages 12 and 30) and I recently returned from a trip to Rome where we stayed four nights at Andrea's apartment. I booked our stay online based upon recommendations I found on tripadvisor, and was not disappointed.

Andrea was very helpful during the leasing process, returning emails promptly and providing all information requested. Additionally, he provided his telephone number for any assistance we might require once we arrived in Rome.

The apartment is located in a nice neighborhood; easy walking distance from a grocery store, bank, bus stop, and several restaurants. The apartment was clean, spacious, and had a well-stocked kitchen if you desire to prepare your own meals. Free Wi-Fi as well as TV and a DVD were included also. Andrea also provided for our use a variety of resource materials on Rome along with a nice map of the area. Andrea also arranged for a driver to take us to the airport on the day of our departure which was a life saver.

I was very pleased with my decision to stay at Andrea’s apartment and would highly recommend it as a great value if you are heading to Rome.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Family with Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Missouri

Abit S
Champaign, Illinois
“Spacious, clean, attractive.”
Reviewed 26 October 2011 for a stay in October 2011

The apartment was as advertised: clean, bright, spacious. Andrea was hospitable and made us feel welcomed. He offered his assistance via phone if we needed it during our stay. The location is fine, and in a safe neighborhood. We had everything we needed for a pleasant stay. The kitchen is well equipped and two bathrooms was a huge plus.

The only thing I can suggest to improve the rental would be the installation of wi-fi access. We had iPads so could not connect to the hard-wired internet router. This was very inconvenient as we needed frequent online access for work. Other than that, all was quite lovely and I would recommend the apartment without hesitation.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Size and cleaniness
Liked least: No wif-fi access
Travelling group: With Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Vancouver Canada
Reviewed 26 October 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing