“If I come back to Rome I will stay here!”
1) The luxury apartment in Palazzo Panizza. Built in year 1600. Overlooking Church S.M. Monticelli
large living room, sofa, dining table, fully equipped kitchen living room and dining details
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
large living room, sofa, dining table, fully equipped kitchen
living room and dining details
To understand: From here it's off to the first bedroom with en-suite
Understanding: from here it's off to the first bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
staircase (16 steps only), for the first bedroom with bathroom
The first large bedroom with two windows, a private bathroom and two large closets.
Details of the first bedroom: wardrobe, table, cabinet with drawers
Details of the first bedroom: with cribs for children (we also provide a high chair).
Bathroom suites: cabinet with sink, toilet, bidet, large shower
Church of S.Maria in Monticelli: view from one of the two windows in the first bedroom
Historical Ministry of Justice: view from the windows of the first second bedroom.
second bedroom with bathroom (XVI Century Palace Panizza, still original!)
details second large bedroom with a second bathroom
detail 2 ° bedroom with desk, printer / scanner/photocopying
the large bedroom with three single beds. On request: a double bed and a single bed
details of the second bathroom with large shower
particularly large shower second bathroom
Laundry room: washing machine (we also supply detergents!), tumble dryer, iron and ironing board.
Pay securely using PayPal
The historic church of Santa Maria in Monticelli do not forget
The street sign which takes its name from the historic church Santa Maria in Monticelli.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
evarenee
Atlanta, Georgia
“If I come back to Rome I will stay here!”
Reviewed 1 December 2012 for a stay in November 2012
people found this review helpful

Whenever I get to come back to Rome I will try and stay here. My husband and parents all stayed in the apartment in the middle of November. The apartment is perfect for two couples or a family. Rodolfo met with us on arrival with a translator explained some of the ins and outs of the apartment.
We split up the apartment and each couple stayed in the basement level or 2nd level leaving the middle dining/living area as a common space. It worked perfectly. All the rooms are comfortable and spacious and really made you feel like you lived in Rome. The kitchen is also fully equipped so if you feel like dining in you have everything you could need.
Rodolfo has provided a great map along the back wall of the living room with pins of places of note (grocery, banks, pharmacies etc.) The WIFI here is also great if you need to make reservations or check your email. We stayed during Thanksgiving and used Facetime to wish our family back home happy holidays.
The location is fabulous. We walked everywhere, Campo Di Fiori, Plaza Navona, the Trastevere neighborhood. We even walked to the Colosseum one day.
I had an issue the day I arrived and locked myself out of the apartment. In my jet lagged state I walked out and took only one of the keys. (You need two keys to enter the apartment). Thankfully Rodolfo came by and let me in, or else I’m not sure what I would have done. My husband was out cold sleeping and my parents arrived the next day. The apartment is built well and is quiet. I also never EVER forgot both keys again.
The apartment is fantastic and I wouldn’t hesitate to stay there again. It really felt like home while we were there.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and comfort
Liked least: nothing it was just what I expected.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
Reviewed 18 February 2012 for a stay in September 2011
people found this review helpful

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The great location and the quality of the apartment- it was immaculate!
Liked least: Not good for ppl with disabilties as lots of stairs!
Travelling group: Large Group/Tour
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Management Response
5 Nov 2015
Grazie
Saluti
Rodolfo
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing