“so good!”

Good for: Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Prati
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

traditional osteria right behind the court of cassation and close to the Vatican. good prices and good pastas! me and my friend had tonnarelli (long size pasta) cacio e pepe (pecorino cheese and pepper) and carbonara and 1/2 white wine of the house for a total of 25€ in two.the place serves traditional pastas for 10€ and pastas of the day (like with tomato sauce or with zucchini...) for 5€, they also have pizza (I didn't try it but it looked good) and second dishes.
I recommend this place, it is worthy in terms of quality and price to walk a little further from the Vatican to stop for a meal...for example do not ever pay 4€ for a cappuccino !

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Arriving late in Rome, we needed to find a place quickly. Service was bad at first, but it got better. The pizza was very good, and true Italian style. Would go back for the pizza and dessert..

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

I have never not eaten food in front of me, unless it was something I knowingly disliked. I had ordered a mushroom pizza, pretty standard on the pizza front. This arrived with a layer of grease, not butter, grease. When my partner finished his meal I was asked whether we'd want a doggy bag. Definitely nit

Reviewed 21 June 2018

This was a good place to grab lunch. The service was fair. The food was good and the price was fair. If you are hungry and need to eat before your next destination then make a pit stop here. It will be worth it.

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

Really good authentic Italian food. Service was also good. Highly recommend the spaghetti bolognese and of course the pizza.