“Excellent fresh fish”
Review of Marco G

Marco G
Reserve with
Marco G is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #312 of 13,216 Restaurants in Rome
Price range: USD 31 - USD 37
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Trastevere
Description: Fresh & Simple Italian Food & WineVino e Cucina Italiana Semplice e Fresca
Reviewed 21 May 2012

Everywhere in Trastevere the pasta dishes were spectacular but what made Marco G stand out (we went twice in 8 days) was the fresh grilled fish.

1  Thank CMM33134
Write a ReviewReviews (2,035)

Reviewed 20 May 2012

My husband and I absolutely loved the food at this restaurant, which was recommended by an english couple staying in our hotel. My husband had the mussels and beet salad; I had ravioli. All was fantastic, but being a lover of sweets, the desserts were to die for! The atmosphere was casual, the service very friendly and unpretentious. The prices were reasonable by Rome standards. We would seek this place out if in Rome again.

1  Thank Canyontraveller
Reviewed 20 May 2012

My husband and I recently ate here and had a thoroughly positive experience from begining to end. Frankly, I feel this place should have a higher rating than it has on Tripadvisor.
The service was friendly and efficient, the food was delicious - modern italian - the chicken with peppers was so tasty, the wine was the best we had in Rome and the room itself was simply decorated but very classy....It will definitely be on our list when we reurn to this amazing city ....

Reviewed 14 May 2012

This cozy restaurant in Trastavere was our highlight of the trip: simply delicious Roman cuisine from fresh & quality ingredients, superb service and lovely atmosphere. The different ravioli we tasted were great, while the antipasti selection was unforgettable. I will definitely return here next time I'm in Rome!

2  Thank LassiK
Reviewed 11 May 2012

We recently spent a week in Rome and had some very ordinary meals. On our last night we were in Trastevere and I used trip advisor to find a restaurant near us. Marco G was suggested. We were delighted, great food, great service. We will visit again next time we are in Rome.

1  Thank Darrell P

Been to Marco G? Share your experiences!