All reviews free massage great location superior suite bars and restaurants coffee machine free mini bar separate bedroom top floor night life modern design noisy at night windows closed sofa bed heart of rome walking distance lovely hotel definitely stay here again
Reviewed 16 April 2017

This was my first trip to Rome and we wanted to stay at a centralized location. This was perfect for us, about 30 minute walk (or less) to most of the big attractions: colosseum, the Vatican, Trevi fountain, Spanish steps, and of course right next door to Piazza Navona.

The room had a free mini bar refrigerator (water, sparkling water, coke, 7-up and beer) and coffee machine. I liked having a towel warmer, make up mirror and bidet. The room was spacious. The bed and pillows were very comfortable.

If you are a light sleeper, avoid a room at the front of the hotel which is over a bar. They play loud music over the weekend. We used ear plugs and could still hear the techno beat of the music. We know you should never expect quiet staying in a big city, so we rolled with it. We stayed here in April and the weather was gorgeous and we would have liked to keep the window open at night time which we could not because of the loud music. The window does block out a lot of the sound.

Room Tip: avoid getting a room facing the front entry to help minimize noise from bar below
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cashew2015
Sales D, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Navona Palace Luxury Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2017

Dear Cashew2015,
thank you for having chosen the Navona Palace Residence of Charme for your last stay in Rome and dedicating your time to write those positive comments about us.
Our premise is that everyone feel happy and wants to come back.
Thanking you once more, we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again back in the near future.
Kindest Regards

Reviewed 16 April 2017

The room was very comfortable and spacious. Every day we had a new supply of the mini bar.
We defiantly we'll return to stay in the hotel.
It can also be great for families.
The location is great, very close to all the famous tourism places.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sales D, Responsabile reception at Navona Palace Luxury Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2017

Dear ZOHAR_RAPO,
Thank you for having chosen the Navona Palace Residence of Charme for your last stay in Rome and dedicating your time to write those positive comments about us.
Our premise is that everyone feel happy and wants to come back.
Kindest Regards

Reviewed 14 April 2017

I just can't get enough of this little jewel in the heart of Rome! I have stayed other places, but this small, yet elegant and modern hotel in an old restored palazzo, has my heart. It is difficult for me to give them a review on TA because I don't want to give away my secret hideaway, but they have been so good to me that I feel I have to. The location for me is perfect! There are dozens of restaurants and bars in a two block radius and it is in walking distance of everything in Rome, not too far from the Piazza Navona (5 minute walk) I always spend more and get the top floor suite with the outdoor terrace and hot tub. I have seen a few of the other rooms and they seem small. But my friend stayed in one and the only complaint that she had was that is was a little dark and hot, with only one window. My room had many windows and was very light. There is a cute little breakfast room with a beautiful outdoor terrace (hard to find in Rome), a small spa and a small workout facility. There is also a very cool glass elevator. The people at the reception are very helpful and friendly. They are happy to help you arrange taxi's, tours, whatever you need. A special thank you to Matteo and to Dylan for always making me feel welcome and safe. I love you guys! Tell them Terri from California recommended you.

Room Tip: If you like a room with a lot of light, make sure you ask and also request outdoor space
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Terry,

Thank you for choosing Navona Palace Residence di Charme , and for sharing with us your experience at our hotel!
We are pleased that you have acknowledged to us the fundamental qualities as hospitality and efficiency.
One of our objectives is to bring to life for our customers a unique and unforgettable experience.
I will share her good feedback with all my colleagues.
Thank you again and I hope to see again soon at Navona Place Residence of Charme
Yours sincerely,
Romina
Front Office

Reviewed 12 April 2017

Great stay, you are truly in the heart of Rome here, and there are a numerous of great bars and restaurants surrounding this hotel. You`ll feel like an italian, (most of my italian friends goes to the places around this area), great feel! There was noise (music) from the restaurant beside the hotel every night, so beware of that, but it didn´t mind us at all - both the music was good and the windows pretty soundproof :)

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Lindaloppa,

First of all thanks to share with us and with all TripAdvisor community your recent experience at The Navona Palace Residence di Charme
It was A great pleasure to read about your compliments about our strategic position and about the excellent quality of services provided.
The fact that you felt like an Italian, like at home here, is our biggest goal reached.
HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON IN ROME!
Best Regards

Reviewed 11 April 2017

We stayed in a suite which had a separate bedroom. We were traveling with 2 children and appreciated the space this room had to offer. There was a door to close off the room but there was about a foot gap between the ceiling and the wall so sound can still travel between the bedroom and main space. It wasn't a problem for us, just mentioning it in case its a concern for anyone else.
The room and furnishings were clean and reflected the pictures on the website (although I do not see our particular suite pictured on the hotel's website nor travelocity's).
The location is amazing with restaurants and bars right at the door step but that comes with the price of noise. Bar noise continued until early into the morning and then soon afterwards you could hear sounds of trash/bottles being emptied, delivery vehicles, etc. We read about this in other reviews prior to booking so we requested a room in a quieter location. I think that it's probably impossible to escape the noise, especially if your room in facing the street, but they gave us a room on the third floor.
The A/C never got to the temperature we set it at. We mentioned it to the staff on day 2 and it was working okay for 1/2 the day but that was it. We kept the windows open while we were there which cooled the room nicely but couldn't keep them open while we slept at night because of the street noise.
The staff was great from the booking process through our stay. They arranged for our transportation from the airport to the hotel and called taxis for us during our stay.
The free mini bar (small selection of waters, soft drinks, juices and beer) was a nice touch and our kid enjoyed the 2 bags of potato chips that were replaced each day. The breakfast was okay, but appreciated it for the nominal fee that we were charged. We had a hard time finding other breakfast options the day we decided to go elsewhere.
We had a great stay here. If it weren't for the noise at night and lack of A/C I'd give it 5 stars.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sales D, Responsabile reception at Navona Palace Luxury Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2017

Good morning!

Thank you for choosing Navona Palace Residence di Charme , and for sharing with us your experience at our hotel.
We regret that your stay in our hotel during the night has benn troubled by the noise coming from adjacent streets and from clubs open till late.
However, the very central location, situated in a widely busy area of intense appeal, is one of the most valuable qualities of our Hotel. we vhave for this reason double insonorize windows.
We hope you can be our guest again, and on that occasion, we will do our best to give you a room less exposed to outside noise .
I will share her good feedback with all my colleagues.
Yours sincerely,