“One of the best”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Campo Marzio
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Had my second best Carbonara here on the last evening. Very friendly staff and cosy surroundings, in the small streets below the spanish stairs

Write a ReviewReviews (1,440)

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

We visited this restaurant on a weekday night. The staff were not pushy and were friendly. The meal was very nice, and prepared in front of us (the pasta).
The restaurant does a good selection of wines and cocktails, as well as having a vegetarian menu.

I would definitely recommend it if near the Spanish Steps or Trevi Fountain.

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Having been recommended this restaurant by colleagues of mine I made sure we found it while we were in Rome. If you want classic Italian cuisine this is the place to go. Staff are amazing and helped me find dishes I could have with my lactose intolerance, the pasta was just perfection and the wines went down too easily! I would highly reccommend the seafood linguine if they have it and make sure you sample the melon and Parma ham too. We went back the next day and did it all again!

1  Thank leahb19
Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

My family and I decided to eat here after reading good reviews. On approaching the restaurant it was pleasing to be given time to peruse the menu in peace and be allowed to make a decision rather than be accosted on the food path.
The decor is quaint and authentic and the food was excellent. Most of all the staff were wonderful, efficient , attentive and charming. The pasta is fresh, all of our meals were excellent. Will definitely go back.

1  Thank Jayne T
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

Amazing food. Ordered two pasta dishes and they were one of the best iv had in Rome. Service was great too.