“Sooooo good! ”

Mizzica
Ranked #68 of 772 Dessert in Rome
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Near the Piazza Bologna Metro Stop.
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

Best little desserts from Italy. Everything is so good and fresh, its hard to stop eating!nice service is another plus!
I can recommend you to get canelloni with pistacchio!

There are newer reviews for Mizzica

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

This was recommended by our hotel as being nearby because we aren't near the center of Rome. It was a sweet cafe with many sweets and treats. I have had better gelato, but Mizzica was up there competitively. I can't wait to go back there tomorrow for breakfast.

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

I stopped by this cafe before getting on a train out of Rome. The arencini was DELICIOUS! I'd never seen so many kinds of arencini and it did not disappoint. The staff there was very nice and spoke a decent amount of English! Definitely recommend.

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

It's the best place to try arancini e cannoli siciliani. Everything is so fresh and tasty. You can also eat lunch or dine with sicilian special dishes. It's a must-go when in Rome

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

The restaurant is very ok. The food is very tasty and you should feel lucky if you find a free place to eat. There is a small problem: you should speak Italian. The guy at the cash register told me he did not speak English when I asked for food information. But when I paid it said to me using the purest British accent " Bloody tourist, you should speak my language if you came to my country"