“Great Local Spot Right Off The Beaten Path”

Ristorante Papagio'
Ranked #1,421 of 13,868 Restaurants in Rome
Price range: USD 28 - USD 79
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Monti
Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

We got a recommendation from a local while in the local neighborhood and it was spot on! Great service, food, and atmosphere!!!

Thank you!

Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

My wife and I where here ten years ago and we wanted to recreate our moment without children. We where not disappointed, the food was amazing my wife had the lobster and I had snapper and I do not regret my choice. The service was as impeccable as was the food. We have eaten all around the world and this place rates. The wine list is pretty extensive so it is good.

If you want a great meal near the colosseum than this is the place

Reviewed 18 September 2018

I stayed at Hotel Capo D'Africa and they recommended Papagio. The food was amazing (particularly the fried artichoke and white fish... tiramisu also to die for) and the service was outstanding. I went several times within a few days!

Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

Just had lunch there and despite the fact that they would already have closed they served us. Nice antipasti, good pasta and a coffee and off we were to tour the colosseum which is 5 minutes away only.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

As soon as we sat down, our server brought the both of us a complimentary Prosecco. We had a wonderful meal followed by Rum Baba topped with orange gelato. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Been to Ristorante Papagio'? Share your experiences!