All reviews no elevator annex building great location around the corner every morning breakfast in bed the main hotel breakfast is served spanish steps side street within walking distance gelateria your luggage gelato would definitely stay here again great room boutique hotel
Reviewed 12 June 2018

The staff was very accommodating and friendly. Hotel was centrally located near Trevi Fountain. Approximately a15 minute walk to the colosseum. Had 2 second floor rooms very comfortable, even had options on some channels to watch in English!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank tricia m
Reviewed 12 June 2018

We had a lot of ppl in our group- everyone had a completely different room. I liked the location, the rooms were clean. Staff was friendly. The continental breakfast was good. Our room overlooked a terrace, my son's room overlooked the street below- both had great rooms, amenities.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 June 2018

We stayed at the Trevi41 for one night on 26th May. We had the suite overlooking the Trevi Fountain. What can I say? Well, the receptionist was very welcoming and friendly. He led us to the building to where we were staying. The room is amazing!!! The view from the window is fantastic, and you can just sit there watching the world go by around the Trevi Fountain all night! The room was clean and spacious. The bed was so comfy and big, I didn't want to leave it in the morning! The room had a very old feeling to it which just added to the romance. Everything you need is on your doorstep, shops, restaurants etc... I would highly recommend this suite to a couple looking for a perfect base for their trip to Rome.

Room tip: Go for the room with a window overlooking the Trevi Fountain
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank CoventryJools
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

The hotel is located in the best position for all the sights of Rome, everything was 20-30 minutes walk with plenty of places to eat and drink. We stayed in the annex which was basic but all we needed. Tiger on reception was so helpful with recommendations of where to visit and eat. Breakfast was convinient being brought to your room with options of menu and time. If I came back to Rome I would definitely stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

This place is very convenient since is very closed to main attraction starting from Trevi’s fountain (3 min walk) and is relatively a safe area of Rome as there is always police.
Room are decently sized and have convenient bathroom. The place doesn’t have a lift, but only 3 floors of stairs. One great thing for me is that, since there isn’t a room for breakfast in the hotel, they bring it directly to your room, which has a table and two chairs. I found this actually very pleasant so could relax at my breakfast without the feeling of a rush sometimes in other places.
Price I believe were within the range, of the season, however I consider them still high.
Staff very professional and helpful in case of need.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple