We ( me and my family) were at Rome from 21st july to 25th July and unfortunately were staying at Hotel Villa Duse. We had the Tower Lodge and the Red Suite to ourselves. The problems we faced were :
1. Water leakage from the Bathroom roof, which was not resolved by the hotel.
2. Air conditioner not working properly.
3. We needed a bucket -- the hotel said they cannot provide it.
4. No availability of milk (Latte) in the room to make tea.
5. No availability of eggs in breakfast. Eggs were provided at extra cost ... 7 Euros for an omelette!!!!
6. The hotel was quite far from the Termini (main Railway station of Rome), and only one bus no. 360 was connected to the hotel from the station. After coming back from the city center / important areas like Spanish steps, etc... the frequency of buses was very limited.
WOULD NEVER SUGGEST ANYONE TO STAY HERE.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the cosmopolitan atmosphere of the Eternal City and finally retire in the quietness of Villa Duse, one of the most exclusive Roman houses, the perfect place for a happy landing. Claiming its uniqueness, Villa Duse will wrap you in an environment which exudes discretion, quality and style, and will give you the feeling of an increasing comfort, relax and peace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, Expedia APAC, Agoda, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Villa Duse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.