“Excellent Food and Service”
Review of Osteria La Quercia

Osteria La Quercia
Ranked #1,189 of 13,624 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Navona / Pantheon / Campo de’ Fiori
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We were referred here by a tour guide who lives in Rome. It was only a short walk from our Hotel d'Fiori. The menus had English so you knew what you were ordering. The menu is varied and features true Italian dining. I loved the appetizer of stuffed zucchini blossoms and my husband enjoyed the brochette. The pasta dishes where also delicious as was the veal that I had. The food was well prepared and served by a very friendly and knowledgeable waiter. We ate here two nights in a row and we would definitely go back.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

We ordered the lasagne and spaghetti carbonara. The lasagna was amazing - very cheesy, lots of pasta and not a lot of meat (but that didn't bother me). The spaghetti carbonara was appalling, it was full of salt with no real favour. The waitress got the order mixed up with someone else's too which meant my friend and I didn't eat at the same time. Service was average but you could tell it was a place for the locals rather than tourists. It was in a cute square near some quaint side streets.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Every time we pass in Rome we come here..... absolutely the best Roman cooking I know!!!!
“Cacio e Pepe” is absolutely perfect!
Artichoke, tipically Roman, is amazing!!!
Service excellent!!!
We’ll be back!

1  Thank FabBiboGentile
Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

A good quality "local" restaurant in the Roman tradition. Good service at sensible prices( unlike some nearby).
A good wine list and fine service to a mixture of tourists and locals.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Excellent Roman cuisine. Relaxed atmosphere. Pleasant staff. We had scorfano (redfish) which was excellent and spaghetti vongole. I had fried zucchini flowers with anchovies and cheese for starter which was very good. For dessert we both had pistachio creme brulee which I very strongly recommend. Plenty of locals there which has to be a good sign.

Been to Osteria La Quercia? Share your experiences!