“This is my third stay at the Via Giulia apartment...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
SusaninMa...
Brunswick, Maine
“This is my third stay at the Via Giulia apartment and I hope to return next year.”
Reviewed 11 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014

This apartment is spotlessly clean, with all the amenities one could want, including a new washing machine and dishwasher, comfortable furniture and a lovely rooftop terrace. It's in a great location on a beautiful historic street within walking distance of most everything one would want to see, yet just a few blocks from public transportation on Corso Vittorio Emmanuel. I've stayed here three separate times- this year for 3 weeks - and I hope to return next year.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location, the comfort, the fact that it was spotlessly clean and the terrace.
Liked least: Actually, I liked everything about the apartment.
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Melbourne

A romantic getaway
NC
Reviewed 12 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing