“A little paradise...near Vatican! =)”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
liacimini
Bologna, Italy
“A little paradise...near Vatican! =)”
Reviewed 8 January 2018 for a stay in April 2017

I went to visit Rome in April for my birthday. The city was amazing but the apartment was as good as the city!! We had a very pleasant stay, the apartment had everything needed and the location couldn't have been more confortable. So I recommend it a lot and I'm sure I'll visit again :)

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
8 Jan 2018
Your Home far from Home:
you are welcome whenever you like,
thanks a lot.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing