“Awesomeness!”

La Tavernetta 29 da Tony e Andrea
Reserve with
La Tavernetta 29 da Tony e Andrea is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #68 of 14,178 Restaurants in Rome
Neighbourhood: Trastevere
Neighbourhood: Trastevere
Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

Incredible lunch experience! We had unch in this amazing restaurant, service was fantastic the food was beyond excellent ...highly recommend this establishment!

1  Thank captmikeAustin
Write a ReviewReviews (1,893)

Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

We stumbled on this restaurant to find Tony is the chef. We had eaten at Tony’s previous 2 restaurants in Trastevere over 20 years ago and had been so pleased than, and happy to say that we were pleased even more so this time. The food is well prepared, served hot and large portion. We returned for 2 more evenings. Had the pesto pasta, scampi risotto, grilled lamb, grilled scampi and every thing
was wonderful. We were not rushed and also provided on the house proseco , limoncellos and Lemon sorbet. Service was attentive and prices are very reasonable for Rome. One of the best places to dine in Trastevere!

Reviewed 20 October 2018

We were twice in this place. The food was excellent, the atmosphere is great and the stuff are very friendly. Andrea the manager is a very friendly person and it take care of each customer.

Reviewed 20 October 2018 via mobile

We tried to go on a Friday evening for dinner, however they were full. I’m not sure they take walk ins, so try and book! We went the following day for lunch instead. Fried calamari was great, and pasta was lovely however there was a quite a lot of sauce which made it quite sickly if you had a creamy dish like mine. I would recommend

Reviewed 20 October 2018

I am a study abroad student in Rome. My friends and I discovered La Tavernetta 29 in early September, but now we usually go once a week! Andrea and Tony are always so friendly and treat me like I am apart of their family. The other servers are so nice, too. My favorite dish is the Frutti di Mari. If you are in Roma, GO TO TONY'S!!

Date of visit: September 2018