USD 230
USD 219
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 393/night.

Hotel Medici(Rome)(Great Value!)
USD 71
USD 69
Hotel Colosseum(Rome)(Great Value!)
USD 128
USD 114
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 151/night.

Condotti Hotel(Rome)(Great Value!)
USD 171
USD 110
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 166/night.

USD 313
USD 218
  • Pool
Barocco Hotel(Rome)
USD 231
USD 217
Official Site
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 340/night.

Hotel Artemide(Rome)
USD 282
USD 229
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 380/night.

USD 362
USD 217
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 250/night.

Hotel Italia(Rome)(Great Value!)
USD 83
USD 68
USD 793
USD 486
  • Restaurant
All reviewshotel is beautifulacqua di parma toiletriessamsung phonefree callsmodern designconcierge servicedefinitely stay here againlocation is excellentroom serviceother guestscentral locationmin walkenjoyed our stayheart of romepiazza navonafrescocheckin
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Great hotel. Brilliant location and reasonably priced. Big airy rooms. Loved the smart phone which came with the room and helped us get around. Staff were excellent too. Friendly, enthusiastic and keen to offer advice. I'd go back in a second.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Had a comfortable stay at this hotel mainly due to the staff on duty, not the condition of Hotel.

Unfortunately, I am going to get directly to the point without beating around the bush. This hotel is definitely not a 4-Star Hotel and doesn’t deserve that accreditation.

A very polite Asian woman at check-in by the name of Adriane, if my mind serves me right, attentively and kindly attended to me so very professionally, as I was a bit pissed and annoyed at my room. As a businessman, this hotel did not meet my expectations.

It is sad to have such amazing man-power yet the Hotel does not live up to the hype and price being charged which is exorbitant. Also, my room was dirty and the front desk attendant tried her best to make me comfortable and happy.

Will not return and recommend.

Also, can management seriously have someone on duty at the front desk always because I left my room twice On the afternoon I stayed and nobody was present To attend to my needs.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 February 2018

This is a great hotel. The staff were enthusiastic, helpful, and professional. The rooms were stylish, minimalist spaces. The location was excellent for walking to restaurants, ruins, etc. We'll definitely stay here again if we have the opportunity.

We originally booked a small standard room. It was tiny, but well-designed, and we looked up at a fresco from our bed--very unique. There was noise from the rooms next door, but it didn't keep us up. The room was well worth the reasonable price we paid.

On the second day, my partner injured his knee and we couldn't spend our days and nights out roaming the city as planned. At the point, the tiny room was less appealing. I asked the front desk staff what it would cost to upgrade to a larger room because we were going to spend the last two days of our vacation stuck in the room with an ice pack on his knee. The staff found us a lovely, huge, luxurious room on the first floor of the hotel, made sure it was cleaned as soon as the other guests checked out, and moved us there right away. We appreciated their helpful attitude and ended up having a nice last couple days of our trip lounging in a beautiful room, despite not being able to walk around Rome.

Room Tip: It's worth upgrading to a superior room; they are larger and (I think) quieter.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

Very weird neighborhood but the architecture inside the hotel is amazing, looks like a church combined with a museum. There’s an incredible mechanized skylight that unveils a fresco in the ceiling which I thought was so unique. Good size room with very modern furnishings and Aqua Di Parma bath products which was a nice touch of luxury. Pretty centrally locates and you can walk to lots of places, very close to the Pantheon. The only weird thing was the shower which was in the front of the room near the hallway and had no door. Otherwise excellent stay.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Tristan S
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Good hotel in an area that is very walk-able to many of favorite sites. Staff very friendly and helpful. Down side was the shower area is huge and really nice but it doesn't avail any privacy as there is no door or shower curtain. It's like walking into a huge cave. Also, floors were very dirty; bottom of feet were dark after walking around room. Cosmetics were not replaced for 2nd day. Every other hotel I have visited always replaces every day.

Room Tip: European king beds are smaller than USA. Ask ahead.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends