“Clean, spacious family accomma odation - great...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

JaneB0857
Sydney, Australia
“Clean, spacious family accomma odation - great for sightseeing in Rome.”
Reviewed 11 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Nice, clean, spacious apartment, with air-conditioning & Wi-Fi, in a quiet location but close to a Metro station. Olga organised transport for us from the airport & was at the apartment to meet us and show us around. She also welcomed us with a delicious Tiramisu! Plenty of room for our family of Mum, Dad and 3 adult daughters. Make sure you have clear instructions on how to work the hot water system - we struggled with it (luckily it was hot in Rome in July so cold showers were not too much of a problem) & it is our own fault that we did not contact Olga for clarification at the time.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Easy walking distance to metro, clean, quiet & spacious
Liked least: Power outage when too many appliances being used at same time as air-con
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
13 Aug 2016
Hi,
I am happy that you liked the house and thanks again . To obtain hot water just open the hot water faucet and not that of cold water . For design (bath set up in real mosaic ) I put the faucet with 2 handpieces and not mixer : with red dot and hot water faucet with blue dot is cold water . I have the Vailant quality boiler that heats the water and more I have the water heater. I am always reachable by email and telephone, more in Casa Massimo Al Colosseo is good Wi - Fi . You could contact me and I would have gladly explained how to open the tap to get hot water or I called the technician if necessary. The house was recently restored and everything works . Thanks for everything.
Olga
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing