“Fluffy sin”

Pompi Il Regno del Tiramisu'
Ranked #78 of 866 Dessert in Rome
Neighbourhood: Campo Marzio
Neighbourhood: Campo Marzio
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

This was one ( or two) fluffiest tiramisu's we had. Went for the classic one, twice. No place to sit, so you just take and walk eat. A must stop if you are around.

Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

Not the best in Rome but def. worth a try. There is a lot of flavours! Very nice staff! Good location!

Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

... but it is a little bit watery. I expected more creamy, fuller taste and didn't feel so much coffee in it.

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Centrally located in Rome, it says open till a bit late.
I tried the classic tiramisu which was amazing! It is delicious, very tasty.
I also tried the hazelnut one. It doesn’t taste like a tiramisu but it is delicious. Must try in Rome.

Reviewed 1 October 2018

When I was in Rome for the first time in 2013, I think I overliked this place. When I came to Rome for a second time in 2018 and had a tiramisu here once again, I just did not like it as the previous one. It is not bad at all but I think there are more places in Rome which make much better tiramisu than this place does. I think the tiramisu here is somehow tastes and looks like factory-made.