“Amazing food at low prices!”

Trattoria Pizzeria Luzzi
Reserve with
Trattoria Pizzeria Luzzi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,055 of 13,557 Restaurants in Rome
Price range: USD 0 - USD 29
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine
Neighbourhood: Monti
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This place was really an awesome find! When we got there, it was packed with people and that’s how you know something is really good. My friends and I got a seat in about 10 minutes but had to wait about 30-40 minutes before our order was taken. I recommend looking out for the waiter in charge of taking food orders (there seemed to be only 1), and call for him as soon as he’s available. Otherwise he would not notice you and you’ll probably wait for a long time like us. After ordering, food took about another 30 minutes to arrive. We were in no rush therefore this wasn’t an issue. Staff were friendly and nice as well.

We ordered a pizza and 3 pastas for mains. Pastas were rather average but the prices ranged between €5 to €7.50 which was pretty cheap. The pizza however was truly amazing! There was a great balance of all the ingredients (dough, mushroom, tomato, mozzarella) and we thoroughly enjoyed it! The serving size was good for 3 and it was only €7.50! (I attached a picture of the last slice because we devoured it so quickly). After mains we decided to try their tiramisu at €4 each and it was one of the best we ever had!

My only gripe would be that my bacon pasta came with only 3 small pieces of pancetta, and our pizza order was wrong (still delicious though)

We highly highly recommend this place, and only if you have the patience to wait. The pizzas are definitely more worth your time.

1  Thank dxuexue
Write a ReviewReviews (4,271)

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent evening. Great waiter Momo...made the night for us.. definitely worth a visit. Good amazing great atmosphere.. traditional Roma food.

2  Thank Catherine M
Reviewed 3 April 2018

The people at Luzzi know what the tourist want . They give it to them . Decent food , good atmosphere, cheap wine . It’s very busy , it’s good value . We paid €57 for 4 of us ,1 litre of house wine , 3 soft drinks , 4 starters (pasta , bruchetti , fish ) 4 mains pasta ,
Pizza , fish n prawns , risotto . 1 dessert . No coffee they don’t serve it ? Good value in my view , would I go back ,,,,maybe ,

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Busy establishment, food was good, fresh hot and quick... service was good but a little rushed. Pizza was nice... veg lasagna was just layers of pasta sheets with tomatoe sauce.. little bland for me but that must be the real deal?

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Due to the ratings on here We went there.everything was Nice and fresh,food wasn’t bad at all just average but a little over rated. Friendly staff.
It wasn’t wow just average