“I will visit it again”
Review of Shooters

Shooters
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Shooters is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,673 of 13,747 Restaurants in Rome
Price range: USD 18 - USD 29
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Perfect place! The food is delicious, staff- friendly, smiled and helpful. Firstly the menu is only in italic and there is no dishes which are described in English. There is no room between the tables. I really enjoy my stay there and hope that next time this minuses will become pluses.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

We found Shooters after being in Rome for a week. It was the last night there and we were looking for something that was not pasta or pizza. It was just across the main street and a down a few doors from where we were staying. It as me and a pal and we wanted something with a lot of protein. We ended up ordering a meat platter with rib eye or sirloin stake (beef), chicken breast, pork chops, lamb, and venison sausage. Needless to say it was feast.

The best part though was the wait staff. Although we did not speak very much Italian and them not a lot of English they were able to communicate with us and were great. When we first sat down outside they offered to light the heater for us and then proceeded to have three different guys struggle with it until they got it done. They were very cute guys and really nice. If I was just 20 years younger I would have flirted with them all.

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Our first stop once we were settled in our B&B. The waiter was so nice and the food was delicious. Bread was one of my favorites....local beer on tap was so cold! Local pasta dish was recommended and delivered! Price was perfect for lunch & I would return for dinner had I had time!

Reviewed 10 April 2018

We loved this restaurant. We were seeking a good pizza in Italy. We loved it here. The server was really attentive and hilarious - and the food was beautiful. We were pleasantly surprised by the prices also. Love this place. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Don’t miss to visit this place. Great food great service. Everything was perfect. Out of the tourist zone. Foul of Italian costumers