“Really good.”

Dim Sum Fine Asian Cuisine
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Dim Sum Fine Asian Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,722 of 13,868 Restaurants in Rome
Neighbourhood: Prati
Neighbourhood: Prati
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I am basing this review on the fact that I have had food delivered to my home from this awesome restaurant with Foodora. The food is really tasty and fresh and the portions are generous. Can really reccomend!

1  Thank Hildur H

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

We had dinner in this lovely Chinese restaurant, when all the other restaurants were full and we did not regret our decision. Everything we had was delicious,big portions, tasty and tastefully arranged on the plate. The restaurant is not big, but has an asian charm and 2 waitresses that are there for you in the blink of a eye. We loved it very much!

1  Thank Timeandrada
Reviewed 7 November 2017

Coming across this restaurant on our way to the Vatican was a lucky escape from pizzas, pastas and more pizzas. Loved the delicious food and cosy ambience. Kids enjoyed the food too.

1  Thank Trishna-Samir
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

I made a reservation through tripadvisor- The fork promotion by 20% DC-. Food was excellent but my wife and I had no cash. We paid it by a card. We are so sorry for that because I was served very well by friendly staff and Food was another level.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

We looked at TripAdvisor to find a Chinese restaurant in the Vatican area. There were good reviews for Ni Hao on via Vespasiano, so we went there. Full of Chinese bus tour groups! 2 groups of 40 people arrived when we did. So we fell back on a nearby place that was nearly empty at lunch, Dim Sum. What a gem! New reno with upscale marble finishings, everything so clean it shone. The restrooms were the cleanest we found in Rome. And the food - wonderful!
Best shrimp xiu mai - my personal favorite thing at Chinese dim sum restaurants, great sizzling pan dishes (in piastra, they call it). Excellent noodles and stir fried dishes. The lady who is owner and waiter doesn't speak English, as some reviewers noted. But she does have versions of the menu in English. She brought us one when she noticed my husband having trouble reading the Italian. And best of all, the prices are modest, so you can try a number of things. Just remember you have to order rice a la carte, as it does not come automatically with stir fries. Highly recommended.

1  Thank LaurenStefanelli