“Last night in Rome”
Review of Beliveat

Beliveat
Ranked #101 of 13,897 Restaurants in Rome
Price range: USD 34 - USD 80
Description: Restaurant and cocktail bar located in Pingeto near to the Metro C station. First choiche ingridients and homemade pasta. Are you looking for something different? Let's give us a try!
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

After a week in Rome we would like the dinner to be special. This restaurent lay just nearby our holiday home.
The owner was very polite and excused for the only table he could give os on a booked friday night.
We ordered 4 different dishes, but still it arrived at the table at the same time. We ordered the wine recommendation and it was good for the price.
The dishes was very tastefull, and we all enjoyed the plate we got.
It seems as if the raw materiel was fresh and the dishes was not something you see in all italian restaurents, all the time.
In all we got 4 excellent meals for less than 80 €.
This is a place out off the ordinary, you must try.

Reviewed 13 July 2018

The dishes were all original, interesting spins on pasta, meat and fish dishes. The owner was very friendly and welcoming; it is very clear to see he's extremely passionate about food, which is wonderful to see. The dishes all tasted great, and the portions were bigger than expected. My pasta with butter and anchovy was incredible and the gnocchi with burrata were so tender! Highly recommended; the prices are also quite reasonable for the type and quality of the food.

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Like the other guy said, it was a hidden gem. It was my pleasure to have fine Italian dinner with reasonable price. The manager was so kind explained in every detail. I liked the every part of each course. Loved it.

Reviewed 25 May 2018

Definitely the poorest yet most expensive meal we had in Rome. The service was incredibly slow, we were sat waiting for so long despite there only being two other tables during our our three hour stay at this restaurant. The food was uninteresting, small in portion sizes. Hot courses came out cold and my boyfriend's dessert was burnt. There are so many better places to eat in Pigneto, check out my reviews!

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

I saw this place on TripAdvisor before arriving in Rome. I had read reviews about how passionate the owner/chef was and thought I’d give it a go. The restaurant is off the beaten track a little but it’s well worth the walk. The food was outstanding, very modern and inventive. The young owner/chef is very friendly and attentive, offering information about each dish with raw passion and knowledge. A lot of places in Rome are outdated and overpriced, but this gem is the complete opposite. You can taste that each element on the plate has been lovingly prepared. I asked the chef how long the place had been opened.. he replied by saying “I opened the restaurant two years ago but haven’t worked a day since, I just come in to have fun and enjoy myself”. Bravo Sir.

Been to Beliveat? Share your experiences!