“Exceptional”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

Ate here out of sheer luck, and was so good we returned for a second time. The pacari and seafood risotto are fantastic dishes, as well as all their entrees. The calamari and shrimp dish is an absolute masterpiece, all while the prices are very reasonable. A definite must try if you are looking for a great meal.

Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

We were there for lunch. Very good delicious and fresh fish menu. There is also meats but we didn't try. Good prices and good decoration. It's in the center near the Gaeta cathedral. ( Gaeta is a small town ) . Enjoy your lunch and dinner

Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

Tried Gaeta style pizza here. Can recommend it. :) Family friendly place with helpful staff. Our little girl loved trying our food and enjoyed the house fries.

Reviewed 20 May 2016

Recommended by the person we were renting from and we were impressed from the outset. It's small and friendly and soon fills up with locals - a good sign. The bean and mussel soup was absolutely delightful and my linguini with clams was one of the best I have had in Italy. Finished off with a ricotta dessert - yummy. And, of course, excellent service. No hesitation in returning here again and again.

Reviewed 22 February 2016 via mobile

I couldn't believe that they didn't have Zuppa Fruita di Mare or any mussels. I was told that lunch had been busy and they either ran out or didn't have time to make it.......this was after 1930. So I was a little dissapointed in this. However the bean and mushroom soup was fantastic. The pasta with squid, octopus, tomatoes, and radish was amazing. The taste of the food was delicious and the presentation mouth watering. I will have to come back to taste the dishes I missed.