B&B La Casa Sul Faro(Procida Island)
Free cancellation until 22/07
USD 181
USD 175
Borgo dei Pescatori(Procida Island)
USD 103
B&B.it
Hotel Residence Tirreno(Procida Island)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
Book now, pay at stay
USD 602
USD 582
Albergo Solcalante(Procida Island)
Albergo La Vigna(Procida Island)
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
Lido di Procida(Procida Island)
TripAdvisor
Casa Giovanni da Procida(Procida Island)
TripAdvisor
All reviewspool areawonderful hotelrooms are smallclassic roomrabbitshuttle servicecomfortable bedbeautiful islandspapicksbeachestaximeatsprocidabikesalvatoreadvice
Reviewed 10 June 2018

We stayed 4 nights in June for a relaxing break and it was exactly what we wanted! The staff were so friendly and helpful (special mention to Salvatore who could not have been any more accommodating and helpful at the pool and we loved his cocktails). All the staff were extremely friendly, the hotel was clean and well maintained gardens.
What isn't mentioned but was extremely useful was that the hotel has its own shuttle service for €3 per person which was really useful at night when taking us to some of the local restaurants (ask at reception for recommendations - Friday / Saturday were very busy so ensure to pre book). The driver Agostino also stopped off on the way to dinner to share some of the lovely views of the island which were stunning.
Would highly recommend this hotel as the staff really did go the way extra mile to make our stay so relaxing.
We were thinking of treating ourselves for a massage but thought the prices were quite expensive at the Spa

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Selfishly I would love to keep this place to myself, but alas they’re a business and depend on reviews such as this.
I don’t understand some of the less than glowing reviews here - unless these folks are used to a hideous Marriott Hotel and that’s their benchmark for service. This is an intimate (23 room) boutique ‘hotel’ housed in a former palace with streamlined, white on white contemporary rooms, high on style. There are 6 categories of rooms and it’s perhaps worth investing in a pool or garden room - I stayed in a classic room and it was exquisite. The whole vibe is elegant, tasteful, relaxed. You arrive to an olfactory assault of jasmine, mandarin and lemons growing everywhere. The hotel has an exquisite boutique spa that utilizes cult European brands. Gigi the resident chef uses the produce from the hotels own farm to create everything from fig & lemon tarts for breakfast to succulent roasted Procida rabbit for dinner. Everything is made in house - including home made Limonciello. Does the relaxed vibe extend to the service? Yes. Staff speak little English but what they lack in linguistic skills they more than compensate for with genuine warmth and hospitality - thank you Mikaela! Salvatore - my young earnest waiter seemed to work from morning to night, quickly learning my preferences and delivering surprise and delight at every turn - just to please me. The morning I departed he gifted me with a parcel of lemons and rosemary to accompany me on the journey home and remember them by. I don’t mind admitting such a kind gesture gave me a lump in my throat.
So in summation - if you’re the type of demanding guest who requires an abundance of service this may not be the right property for you. But if you value independence, good taste, design, farm to table dining and a relaxed vibe I think you’ll find this property is perfection! It’s also an incredible value!!! Incidentally I work for a travel magazine and have been lucky enough to travel to over 90 countries and have stayed in some of the greatest grand dame hotels in the world - and this hotel is now one of my top ten picks worldwide! Only refer your most discerning of friends and family!
Hazel Jane

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank HazelJaneLyons
LaSuiteResortSPA, Responsabile reception at La Suite Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Dear Hazel Jane,

Thank you very much for taking time to leave us a review.
We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. The satisfaction of our guests is a paramount for us.
All our employees are so thankful to you for your kind words and for having shared your feelings about your stay.
We look forward to hosting you again!
Best regards,
La Suite Boutique Hotel

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights on my birthday last week (sept 2017). Most of the negative comments are true however, more concerning was that my phone went missing from beside the pool on my sun lounge on my birthday. It just vanished into thin air after using it to check birthday messages 5 minutes before. There were two older couples around the pool but apart from that the hotel was empty, I left it for all of minutes to get a birthday wine which my boyfriend had organised separately for beside the pool. Unfortunately this was one of the only parts of the pool the CCTV cameras didn't look at. And I couldn't locate my lost iPhone on find my iPhone as it had been switched off. The moral of the story is not to leave your items by the pool unattended. However, in an almost empty hotel which is a 5 star star spa - it didn't really cross my mind this would be a problem. I have stayed in many good hotels and never experienced an issue and it is common for people to leave items by the pool when going for a swim or to go find someone to serve you at the pool bar. It was a lesson learnt and the hotel did half our bill, this was after we heard many excuses of it being put in the washing machine. After this experience it ruined the day a little and my boyfriend was frantically searching the pool for hours on my behalf and he was getting upset too - which is not what I was expecting to be doing on my birthday. The place is insecure, I had a bad experience and would advice anyone staying there to keep items close. They do provide you with a safe in the room and so was pleased to have left my watch in there.
On another note, The negative comments are I'm afraid correct, the rooms are small and dark, there isn't much storage space (if staying there fore anymore than 2 days you'll need to live out your suitcase). The breakfast is average, there isn't good management at the pool bar and getting a cocktail late hours is very difficult (past 10pm).
We didn't get a tour of the hotel either so wasn't sure of the grounds and so therefore didn't need to pay extra for the spa (which we didn't realise) or gym facilities. The staff were not helpful in this at all.
On the plus side the bed is super comfy, the bathrooms are equipped with nice products and the pool loungers are nice. Procida itself is a beautiful island with nice people, the hotel location is good to explore the city.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank beccaelliott
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

We had booked elsewhere (and paid). But when we saw this lovely hotel we re located. Frederica and all the staff is very friendly. It has very much a family orientated feel to the hotel. While there are 3 beaches within walking distance from the hotel. The shuttle will take you to the beaches further away to swim. Fetch you at a pre arranged time. The same for dinner. The staff also booked our onward ferry with minimal fuss. Thank you

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank desparatehousewife07
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

If you want 5* star holiday, go to La Suite. The service was very kind and quick. When we needed something, the girls at the reception took care of it. They fixed table reservations at the restaurants and bike rental.

Spa: If you want your mani or pedi, you should try the hotel spa. It's like an other world. Ask for Celeste, she is unique! She is from the island and is a true pearl. 5 stars for Celeste!

Try steam bath and bubble bath! It's free during 11:00-13:00!

You should rent the electrical bikes, they are great and quick way to explore the island! Don't be afraid of the traffic, you'll get used to it very fast. They bring the bikes to the hotel, when you ask from the reception!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple