“Authentic and delicious true Itailian pizza”

Pizzeria Margherita
Ranked #22 of 209 Restaurants in Pompeii
Price range: USD 6 - USD 14
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Read the reviews on the take away pizza places in this area before I left for my holiday with my two teenage kids. The place is next to the railway station by the hotels Palma and Bristol tucked the corner.
OMG these pizzas are amazing, service personal though little English is spoken the menu is also in English so easy enough. My son does not usually eat pizza but he demolished it, the dough/base is so yummy. I would 100% recommend this take out, you can sit in too if you like. I had three large pizzas and a large glass of wine which cost £16.The place opens at 1900.
Lovely people who work there, genuine place.

Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

Having pizza here, you immediately taste that you are in Naples area- the birthplace of pizza! As also mozzarella di buffala is DOC Campania, I opted for a simple Margherita and God, was it good!
Highly recommended for a proper Napolitano style pizza!
P.s. extra plus - the welcoming and warm atmosphere of a family run place (the little Anai was a darling!)

Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

Although a bit pricey it worth it.
We had pizza which absolutely delicious
Staff are polite and friendly and place is very spacious
Absolutely recommend it

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Small restaurant front but don’t miss out !!

We ate here with our 4 children . Great service and fantastic stone oven baked pizzas
We all had a pizza and a drink each. 5 bottled coke light and a glass of beer which was recommended by the staff it was called Grimbergen and it was a great smooth beer . The food was great , pizzas from 3.5 to 7 euros . Our total bill was 52.50 Euro which I think was fantastic value.

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

We loved this pizza place. Delicious pizza, comfortable seating, good wine at a great price.... try the pompei red ( can't remember exact name), friendly and efficient service. Just tops all round.