“Great! Really fresh fish”
Review of One Sushi

One Sushi
Ranked #1,143 of 3,321 Restaurants in Naples
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

The food was delicious and great fish quality. Very fresh. The staff was very nice! Best sushi I probably ever had.

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

We had the teriyaki pork chop with fried rice and wok fried vegetables. They are delicious and reasonably priced.

Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

One is definitely our best choice in Naples.
Finest sushi also with regular all you can eat.
Great costumer service and regular price running on there.
Defiantly we recommend.

2  Thank Luca C
Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

Went to one sushi tonight for dinner with my husband and loved everything about it. The area it's in doesn't make you expect anything great, but the restaurant is nice and clean, the waiters are all really friendly, welcoming and polite (a plus for all of them to be Asians, since I think it's a sign of authenticity at least to me). We chose the all u can eat formula (24.99€ per person at dinner excluding drinks)And Made it totally worth. We had raw sushi rolls, cooked sushi rolls, tempura rolls, temakis... Really All sort Of sushi. And LOVED every bite Of it. I eat sushi normally once a week (At least!) And can say i have never had a temaki Like theirs before!!! It was made To PERFECTION. We really wish we could come back To This place And We definitely Will if We come back To naples One day. We Highly recommend it if you Are looking For a great quality meal And Good costumer Service :)

1  Thank mikamar17
Reviewed 4 September 2015

On my recent trip to Napoli my sister took us to this restaurant, the place is very clean and the atmosphere and decor is enjoyable. The staff was very attentive to our needs. The food was delicious and tasty and beautifully presented. I would recommend One Sushi because they serve a variety of oriental cuisine.

2  Thank Ida C