“Friendly staff and great food”
Review of Lombardi 1892

Lombardi 1892
Ranked #173 of 3,247 Restaurants in Naples
Price range: USD 10 - USD 25
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

While on a sightseeing day in Naples, we decided to have lunch in Pizza Lombardia1892. I had a bit of a health issue (dizziness) because I had not slept well the night before and I must say that the staff and the customers were wonderful and most helpful. The whole restaurant responded in a great way. After the health issue was solved, my family and I finally had our lunch, which we enjoyed enormously. Everyone was so kind and nice. Because of all the ingredients (food, staff, and atmosphere), it's a place that we will never forget. Thank you very much!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,113)

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

On a rainy evening, trusting the Tripadvisor sign on display my wife decided to have diner at Lombardi. Things started badly as the first “welcome” of the owner (?) was “due” (two). I markedly answered “buena serra” and the answer was “reservation?”. Similar attitude of the waiter.
Instead of a full dinner we decided to go for a pizza, which happened to be sub-standard.
To be avoided on rainy days or more systematically?...

1  Thank Peter57Paris
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

We had our first dinner in Naples at Lombardi's last night and were delighted to learn that there is a direct family link to Lombardi's in New York. Having now had Pizza Marguerita at both establishments, both excellent, I was pleased to see that the New York and Napoli versions are remarkably similar; perhaps in Napoli the yeast culture produces more of a sour dough taste that reminds me of a San Francisco Boudin sourdough bread - probably because the mother yeast culture is so long-lived with maybe some wild yeast in it. The crust slightly softer than the crispier New York version, but both versions excellent. The fried anchovies were superb; the service also excellent, and the prices were very reasonable. 5-stars!

1  Thank Nose P
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

As our first night dinner, found in the rain by accident we had a lovely evening. Simple restaurant, lovely staff, good prices and all food was so tasty. House wine was a delight. €55 for 2 courses, bottle of wine and coffee was a bargain.

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

Looks touristy but the food is incredible. Loved the gnocchi with zucchini and mussels. Pizza was good of course. Just old school. A great stop for lunch.