“Awesome exterior ”

Best of Naples Walking Tour
Ranked #75 of 851 things to do in Naples
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Headquarters of the Neapolitan Society of National History.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Great view and pretty exterior. Everyone said don't go inside so we didn't but still got a picture opportunity!!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,139)
All reviews
"dungeon"
in 13 reviews
"moat"

Reviewed 2 April 2018

This castle is a beautiful impressive building from outside, but when we went inside, we were very disappointed, because there was almost nothing. It is not worth the price of a ticket. (6E)

1  Thank mbenesova
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Have to say this is a very impressive looking building from the outside and when you stand in the courtyard, but kind of really dull walking around the place. Nothing to really grab your attention, a lift that takes you to absolutely nothing ???? and I just found myself really really bored. Definitely worth a visit just don’t really think it’s worth going inside.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Very nice to see this fortress really suggest to do it. But missing many signs, missing many descriptions in English language.
We got a map but even I think myself a very easy and experienced traveler was not easy to understand it. Were places what I not found but in meantime we got lost and found ourselves in an office/administrative area. Was interesting, nobody asked us what we are doing there.
So, just go because is very nice to see this place but not expect clear and high-standard tourist facility.

1  Thank Irimie F