See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 November 2014

I stayed in the hotel for one day and it was good for what I needed. There were some small issues - hot water were not hot enough and the restaurant - it was a sunday - had a very limited choice only one dish.
Breakfasat was good and sufficient and the hotel staff is friendly and helpful.

Room tip: I did nto venture out so know nothing on the vicinity etc
Date of stay: November 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Nice hotel, but in the wrong place. The city is dirty and covered in graffiti and my wife at times felt intimidated on the walk to and from the metro station of Bagnoli. The hotel, however, was a haven.
We were booked for B&B for one week in July 2014. The hotel is nice with very helpful, polite staff whom, you feel at times, can't do enough for you. The room was clean and changed daily - big plus as the weather was hot!
The only down with the hotel itself was that the pool was out of commission and my wife had asked me specifically to book a hotel with an outdoor pool, but that's life.

Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
giovanni v, General Manager at Hotel San Germano, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Dear Guest
We apologize for any inconvenience. We would like to invite you again at our hotel for a experience better and offer you a special rate for your stay

We remain at your disposal for any need and wish you a happy summer

Giovanni Vannella
GM Best Western
Hotel San Germano Napoli

Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

Very friendly staff and check in . We stayed only 1 night as a stop over to our way to Puglia. Hotel pet friendly , imperative for us having 4 small dogs. We arrived rather late at 23.00 but no problem at all . Good size room with a balcony and very comfortable bed ! Breakfast until 10 and plenty enough to eat bit sweet and savoury ! We surely go back when passing through Napoli

Date of stay: July 2014
giovanni v, Manager at Hotel San Germano, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Dear guest, we remember with affection your dogs and we want that they are happy in our hotels.The next time ask us everything you need to eat and sleep for them ,with Best Western,they are welcome!

Best Regards
Giovanni Vannella
Direttore
Best Western Hotel san Germano
Napoli

Reviewed 25 April 2014

Hotel is far from down town , area is not nice on a highway .
Staff are friendly breakfast poor and rooms are ok
Recommended for travellers going to the oltremare exhibition who is 10 minutes walking
I did not pay as I was invited but I guess the price was very cheap

Date of stay: April 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank karim_kamel
giovanni v, General Manager at Hotel San Germano, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Dear guest,
thanks for your comment.

We hope to see you again in our hotel and for every need, I and my staff are at your disposal.

Best regards
Gm Giovanni Vannella

Reviewed 26 October 2013

Stayed in Naples September 26 to 28th 2013 at Best Western San Germano. Hotel was excellent but the area the hotel was in was unsafe and dirty. The staff were helpful and friendly. Dinner very good at hotel with singer and piano player. Breakfasts were very good. Paid extra for a meal outside of hotel but not worth paying extra for. Went from hotel by tour bus and hydrofoil to capri for the day. Don't miss going there on your tour. Next day on to Pompeii for the day, then onto Rome.

Date of stay: September 2013