Free cancellation until 02/08
Agoda.com
USD 187
USD 182
  • Free Breakfast
Grand Hotel Europa(Naples)(Great Value!)
USD 89
USD 73
Priceline
1,492 results
All reviewsbusiness districtfree shuttlecentro direzionaleclose to the airporthotel restaurantupgraded to a suitegaribaldi stationamalfi coastclean hotelshort stayfelt safederelicttrainpompeiitaxisangelovesuvius
Reviewed 30 March 2018

We arrived with a group of 22 people. We had not had any booking at the hotel's restaurant. However, the staff very quickly organised dinner for all of us. The experience throughout the 4 nights we stayed at the hotel was very nice. The staff were very friendly, from the restaurant service to the bar to the reception. I would highly recommend this hotel for people traveling to Naples. Although it is not close to the main monuments or sightseeing spots, it is reasonably close to the train station. The quality of the food and beverage and wifi connection is very high and the rooms are also quite decent.

Room Tip: The room I stayed in (610) was pretty quiet; it was not facing the roads or high traffic spots.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Abel A
Manager-Hotel-Invest, General Manager at Holiday Inn Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Dear Abel A,
Thank you very much for having shared your kind comments about your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Naples with a group.
I am very glad to learn that our staff was able to make your stay unforgettable with their friendly and efficient service.
I am also happy that you found a very good quality of food and enjoyed the comfort of our rooms.
I really hope you may come back to the Holiday Inn Naples in the near future again.

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Our flight was cancelled last minute and we stayed at the holiday inn Naples .the hotel itself is really nice spotlessly clean and the staff were helpful .the restaurant on site was well run the food was good but expensive .the hotel is in a area which is under development which is a shame

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Manager-Hotel-Invest, General Manager at Holiday Inn Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Dear dorsetair,
Thank you very much for your kind comments about your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Naples.
I'm very happy to know that you had a very pleasant stay with us despite the stressful situation for the delayed flight.
I am glad you have appreciated our Hotel and in particular the cleanness of the rooms and the helpful staff.
I am sorry you have found the prices at the Restaurant too high, but I can assure that our prices are in line with other restaurants of the hotels of equal level in the area.
I really hope to welcome you again to the Holiday Inn Naples in the near future.

Reviewed 12 February 2018

When we travel to a Euro City HI is my first choice. The beds are comfortable, decent sized rooms, the staff are friendly, and I know what to expect. This particular HI is located in a Business district and is around 5 k/m from the airport (€20 max in a taxi). Despite the fact that we arrived at the hotel pre 10 am, they had a room for us. We were travelling to Rome the following day. Naples Central Station is around 20 minutes walk away, however, (for reasons explained below), I would suggest taking advantage of the shuttle service offered by the hotel. We ate in the hotel on Monday evening, and I highly rate the meal and the service. The Bar area is a pleasant experience with snacks available and the opportunity to order a meal should you return late from an outing. The burger I ordered was spectacular.
Finally, not a problem to do with the hotel, but be aware the area around Naples Central is rundown, and the Police are evident everywhere. Keep any electronic devices out of sight. In the evening my suggestion is to stay close to the Hotel.

Stayed: February 2018
1  Thank Michael C
Manager-Hotel-Invest, Manager at Holiday Inn Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Dear Michael C
Thanks for the amazing review. Appreciated!
I am pleased to know you loved our hotel in general and I am very proud to hear so kind words about all my staff and our outstanding service and good restaurant.
It is our goal to consistently provide customer satisfaction and your comments are very important to us.
I know that our location not seems to be as attractive as some areas of the center, but this is a location convenient to move, close to the railway station and to the airport. Moreover during the day, the Business District offers the opportunity to go shopping and choose from a wide variety of places to eat pizza, while at sunset it becomes the ideal place for jogging. Regarding the dangerousness of our location, I can only say that the level of security is still guaranteed by the presence of security guards that supervise the offices of the business center after closing time.
I hope we will have the opportunity to welcoming you again in the future.
Kind regards.

Reviewed 8 February 2018

Stayed here recently with family & friends and was pleasantly suprised. Check in was smooth by a friendly front desk lady and we were given two rooms next to each other as we booked 2 rooms. The room was spacious, clean and beds comfortable. The bedroom was a good size and clean as well. Tea and coffee were provided and the room was warm. Breakfast in the morning was very good and the Restaurant staff welcomed us with a smile and showed us to a table for Four. The lounge area at the entrance was spacious and there was another seating area near the breakfast room. Pleasant stay and I would stay here again on my next visit to Naples. I have also recommended it to friends and family.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Manager-Hotel-Invest, General Manager at Holiday Inn Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

Dear vykye2000,
Thank you for your very positive review regarding your recent stay at Holiday Inn Naples.
I was happy to hear your appreciation about our professional but friendly staff. I'm happy to know you have appreciated almost all our services from the breakfast to the cleanness of your rooms.

Reviewed 8 January 2018

Stayed here in Naples for 2 nights. We didn't want to be in the craziness of the main city centre, so decided on this location. You are very close to the train station, there is a complimentary shuttle that takes you there as well. We did eat in the restaurant for breakfast, and the buffet was good. Rooms are spacious and very clean. Realize that you are not in the heart of Naples, but you are close enough. The staff is great.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Manager-Hotel-Invest, General Manager at Holiday Inn Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2018

Dear T M,
Thank you very much for your good rating regarding your stay at Holiday Inn Naples.
I am pleased to know you enjoy your stay with us, our helpful staff and also that you have appreciated our location away from the busy City centre.
I sincerely hope we will have the opportunity to welcoming you again to Naples.
Kind regards.