1,527 results
All reviews business district free shuttle centro direzionale train station close to the airport hotel restaurant upgraded to a suite short stay clean hotel amalfi coast derelict pompeii angelo taxis garibaldi vesuvius mt
Reviewed 24 September 2017

The front of hotel is small entrance, but check in was easy and she upgraded us due to my IHG points which was nice. The room was a nice size and comfortable. We were warned by our tour guide not to go out at night though due to the crime being somewhat near the train station so I would take that warning in stride. We felt safe inside and left early the next day. Airline pilots also stay here and the hotel is extremely large. I think it is good for business travelers with the necessary amenities.

Room Tip: Business hotel
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Manager-Hotel-Invest, Manager at Holiday Inn Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Dear Magellan24
Thank you for your review regarding your stay at Holiday Inn Naples.
I was happy to hear your appreciation about our hotel in general, our comfortable rooms and our good amenities.
I hope we will have the opportunity to welcoming you again to Naples.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 17 September 2017

We stayed at this hotel for one night prior to our early morning departure thinking we could get a shuttle ride to the airport. Apparently that's been discontinued and it will cost about 20 Euros to get to the airport. The hotel itself was a real surprise. The location is not great as you would not want to walk around the neighborhood but it's part of a development that feels enclosed and safe. What we realized while looking out from our very nice terrace is that right across the street is an abandoned complex that is inhabited by homeless families. A rather sad contrast to the business complex of which the hotel is a part. Aside from that, the place was perfect for what we needed. Very modern, clean, and nice hotel complete with robes, slippers, and even a Nespresso machine! We had a suite which was very nice with our very own terrace with a table and beautiful 180 degree views. Anyway, a good place to stay for business for sure. Small but nice gym open 24 hours. Restaurant was pretty mediocre and there was nowhere else to go but at least it was convenient.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Manager-Hotel-Invest, Manager at Holiday Inn Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Dear minhnvu2014
Thank you for the time spent in writing your review about your stay at Holiday Inn Naples.
I am pleased you appreciated you room with view and good amenities.
I know that our location not seems to be as attractive as some areas of the center, but this is a location convenient to move, close to the railway station and to the airport, and then, with our complimentary shuttle service is easy to move in a few minutes. Moreover during the day, the Business District offers the opportunity to go shopping and choose from a wide variety of places to eat pizza, while at sunset it becomes the ideal place for jogging.
For guests travelling by plane we can provide a private transfer to/from Capodichino airport (NAP) at € 20 to/from the airport. This is absolutely a competitive rate for a private transfer with Mercedes car.
Moreover our free scheduled shuttle bus with 16 seats on a first come first served basis operates 12 times a day to/from railway station, the main point of connection of the city.
We are proud that Holiday Inn is the only hotel in Naples to offer a free shuttle but unfortunately we cannot satisfy all requirements.
I sincerely hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you again
Kind regards

Reviewed 15 September 2017

very good service at hotel front desk was very good and parkinggarage attendant was very polite and courtious plus dining room service excellent waiters and waitresses were very accomodatingwindow outdoor look not to inviting to look at empty yard

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear Quintino B
I am pleased you appreciated our good staff and service and our private garage.
I sincerely hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you again
Kind regards

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

We had a very comfortable stay prior to our early morning flight from Naples airport. We were given a complimentary upgrade to a suite and complimentary parking. A special thank you to Ilaria Z for the great customer service. A great selection of items for breakfast too.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Manager-Hotel-Invest, Manager at Holiday Inn Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Dear jayeshpp
Thank you for your review regarding your stay at Holiday Inn Naples.
I was happy to hear your appreciation about our hotel in general, our customer service and our good breakfast.
I hope we will have the opportunity to welcoming you again to Naples.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 10 September 2017

Stayed here only one night to catch an early flight out of Naples. Hotel receptionist was really rude! She demanded I hand her my credit card, even though I had paid in advance. The hotel neighborhood was really bad, it reminded me of downtown Los Angeles. You can't walk out of hotel with your family at all. We were happy when we walked into our room it was nice and large. Unfortunately, my husband woke up the next day with bed bugs all over his leg!! He was in bad pain/itch for over a week. Simply said stay away from this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2017

Hello caebayer,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us. I am sorry to hear that you did not fully enjoy your time in our hotel due to the level of service you received and the condition of the room. We take comments such as these seriously and would like to follow up with you. I have sent you a private message in an effort to obtain more information.

I look forward to hearing back from you very soon.

Best Regards,