1,527 results
All reviews business district free shuttle centro direzionale train station close to the airport hotel restaurant upgraded to a suite short stay clean hotel amalfi coast derelict pompeii angelo taxis garibaldi vesuvius mt
Reviewed 15 September 2017

very good service at hotel front desk was very good and parkinggarage attendant was very polite and courtious plus dining room service excellent waiters and waitresses were very accomodatingwindow outdoor look not to inviting to look at empty yard

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Manager-Hotel-Invest, Manager at Holiday Inn Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Dear Quintino B
Thank you for the time spent in writing your review about your stay at Holiday Inn Naples
I am pleased you appreciated our good staff and service and our private garage.
I know that our location not seems to be as attractive as some areas of the center, but this is a location convenient to move, close to the railway station and to the airport, and then, with our complimentary shuttle service is easy to move in a few minutes. Moreover during the day, the Business District offers the opportunity to go shopping and choose from a wide variety of places to eat pizza, while at sunset it becomes the ideal place for jogging.
I sincerely hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you again
Kind regards

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

We had a very comfortable stay prior to our early morning flight from Naples airport. We were given a complimentary upgrade to a suite and complimentary parking. A special thank you to Ilaria Z for the great customer service. A great selection of items for breakfast too.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Manager-Hotel-Invest, Manager at Holiday Inn Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Dear jayeshpp
Thank you for your review regarding your stay at Holiday Inn Naples.
I was happy to hear your appreciation about our hotel in general, our customer service and our good breakfast.
I hope we will have the opportunity to welcoming you again to Naples.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 10 September 2017

Stayed here only one night to catch an early flight out of Naples. Hotel receptionist was really rude! She demanded I hand her my credit card, even though I had paid in advance. The hotel neighborhood was really bad, it reminded me of downtown Los Angeles. You can't walk out of hotel with your family at all. We were happy when we walked into our room it was nice and large. Unfortunately, my husband woke up the next day with bed bugs all over his leg!! He was in bad pain/itch for over a week. Simply said stay away from this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2017

Hello caebayer,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us. I am sorry to hear that you did not fully enjoy your time in our hotel due to the level of service you received and the condition of the room. We take comments such as these seriously and would like to follow up with you. I have sent you a private message in an effort to obtain more information.

I look forward to hearing back from you very soon.

Best Regards,

John O
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 9 September 2017

When we checked in the man at the front desk was so rude,, we almost walked out, but we had reservations for 3 nights, and thought maybe he was just having a bad day.
But another day there was another gentleman that was equally as rude at the front desk.
Our room was large and clean with a kind bed, which we were happy about and the AC worked great. Breakfast buffet was plentiful with sliced meats, cheeses, fresh fruit, bacon, sausage, scrambled eggs, coffee and juices...I did ask if the scrambled eggs could be cooked more and I was told that I would need to order that separately ala carte and would be additional to the cost which I declined.
They do have a shuttle bus from the train station, but when I called the day before I was told to take a cab to the hotel since it was difficult to tell us where to get picked up. We did however take the shuttle after that, back and forth to the hotel with no problems. The( subway) underground trains are an easy way to get to the heart of Naples, without taking a cab which can be costly.
this hotel is in an old area, lots of old run down storage type buildings all around. There was a mall area, which was closed the whole time we were there, due to an Italian holiday, but even a lot of those businesses were vacant. We came in one afternoon and my husband was going to order a drink at the bar, but I had ask the bartender ahead of my husband if he could please fill my thermos with ice, since it had been in the 90's and I take my water thermos with me always... he did fill it but said very rudely that ice machines were on certain floors of the hotel, then the bartender turned his back on us and proceeded talking to another man, not even asking if there was anything else he could get for us. My husband was upset and told the bartender that he was a very rude man and that he would not order a drink after all and we walked out of the bar. the bartender looked like he could care less if we ordered a drink or not.
There was not a pool at this hotel, so not much for kids to do here, besides run around in the concrete area by the mall, where we saw several young men playing kick ball late in the evening.

Room Tip: shuttle from hotel to train station was nice, you can get all around Naples with the trains(subways)
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear thecountrybumpkin
We deeply regret to know that your stay was not positive.
I apologize that you did not immediately reported the outage to our Manager on Duty, we would intervene immediately. Moreover, we invite our Guest to report any anomalies during the stay, because once the guest has left, we are no longer able to act quickly on the issue.
I am sorry that the attitude of our staff seemed to be surly I can assure you that the staff is always friendly and helpful.
I hope you will give us another opportunity to prove to you the level of our structure and make you change opinion about our Holiday Inn Naples.
Best regards.

Reviewed 2 September 2017

Nice swimming pool..spa is available...conference rooms..for meetings..nice comfortable rooms. Good customer service. Very elegant Fireplace ...breakfast buffet..restaurant available for lunch & dinner.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Manager-Hotel-Invest, Manager at Holiday Inn Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Dear ItalyAgent
Thank you for your review regarding your stay at Holiday Inn Naples.
I was happy to hear your appreciation about our hotel in general and our customer service.
I hope we will have the opportunity to welcoming you again to Naples.
Kind regards,