1,323 results
All reviews hot tub roof terrace third floor via toledo linen sheets piazza municipio glass of prosecco boutique hotel office building marble bathroom small sign our honeymoon small hotel where breakfast is served central location the main shopping street highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 5 April 2016

La Ciliegina Lifestyle Hotel was one of the best places I have ever stayed. It lived up to all of the great reviews. As soon as we arrived the ladies at reception had put together lists of top restaurants, places to visit, day trips and more. They were always so lovely and polite, amazing service and the room was just as it looks on the website. Breakfast was also fantastic with a huge variety of breakfast options - they even brought out a cake on my boyfriends birthday with a candle on. Naples was a great fun place to come to, It was my first time and hopefully not the last one. There is plenty to see and do, lots of lovely restaurants to indulge in and there are plenty of places to visit on day trips. One place I would highly recommend is Capri, one of the most beautiful places I have ever been - don't forget to take your wallet as it can be quite expensive. The views of the coast are sensational, the botanic gardens are a must see - a very romantic place to come to.

All in all the hotel was up there with one of the best hotels I have ever stayed. I really hope to come back soon. Thank you again for all your hospitality - it was greatly appreciated.

Rachael

Stayed: April 2016
LifestyleHotelNapoli, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at La Ciliegina Lifestyle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2016

Dearest Rachael E,
thank You so much for writing such a kind review about Your experience at La Ciliegina Lifestyle!
I am glad You've appreciated every single part of our Hotel and I hope to welcome You back very soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2016

Fantastic location close to a main shopping street and the port. Hotel is very quiet and hidden from the madness of the city. The service was excellent during our stay and the receptionist on arrival gave us a map and suggested some excellent tips about where to eat and visit.

Dearest jacob1979,
thank You for the beautiful review You've dedicated to La Ciliegina Lifestyle!
I am so glad You enjoyed Your time in our Hotel and I hope to welcome You back very soon!

Reviewed 2 April 2016

very friendly and helpful stuff, very good breakfast, best location in order to visit the town and Pompeji, comfortable and clean rooms, the walls of the rooms are a bit thin, but at nighttime it is silent

Room Tip: if possible try to avoid the rooms close to the reception (because of the thin walls)

Dearest Ralf H,
I am so glad You've appreciated Your experience at La Ciliegina Lifestyle!
It's a pleasure for us to read that You've enjoyed Your accommodation.
I hope to welcome You very soon.

Best Regards

Reviewed 31 March 2016

We stayed here for 4 nights while visiting Naples. After a day in the noise and chaos of this crazy but fascinating city the hotel was like a haven of peace and tranquility.

The room was very comfortable with a huge bed. We were greeted with a welcome drink on arrival and every day there was a plate of cakes left for us in our room. The breakfast buffet was one of the most delicious I've ever had including gorgeous locally made pastries (try the sfogliatellle - puff pasty shells filled with orange flavoured ricotta. TO DIE FOR).

All in all a fantastic place to stay!

Dear IanW_Ealing,
we thank You for writing such a complete review about La Ciliegina Lifestyle Hotel. We are glad that You liked our hotel in all its features and services. Your opinion is very important to improve our ranking and services.

We hope to see You again in the future so please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,

Reviewed 23 March 2016

Lovely hotel in the middle of beautiful Naples. Accommodations very nice, simple, lovely. Roy and Alessia from the front desk have been simply outstanding and magnificent. They know how to serve their guests and are completely committed to excellence. They helped my wife and I on almost every detail of our trip in Naples--they recommended outstanding restaurants, helped us with the subway, the railroad trip to Encolano, and made sure our needs were met at every turn. The breakfast is free and offered a wide range of food similar to other hotels we have visited in Italy. The selection was varied and the service excellent. We cannot write enough great things about this hotel and particularly the warm people who work there. Five stars!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
LifestyleHotelNapoli, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at La Ciliegina Lifestyle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2016

Dearest Giddygetty,
thank You for reviewing Your experience at La Ciliegina Lifestyle on TripAdvisor!
It's a pleasure to read that You've enjoyed Your accommodation!
I hope to see You soon!