The location was good - metro and train station/airport bus stop walking distance (10-15 min walk to the stop, it takes max.15 min to the NAP airport by ALIBUS). The apartment was quite clean. The air con was working. Hair dryer available. Bottles of water available. The host was nice, explained everything and was available on the phone if we needed anything.
1. The shower was extremely small (though we were all skinny) and the door did not close properly, so the water was everywhere (no bath mat available). Though clean, there was black mould around shower edges.
2. The wifi did not work.
3. We were 3 people but there were only 2 chairs in the kitchen.
4. No kettle for tea. Though kitchen equipped for cooking, no pot but only pan available.
5. The windows are inside the building area, can be pretty loud. They would not close properly.
6. The main gate closes in the evening. The key did not fit. A person living there let us inside, luckily.