See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 January 2016

On our yearly Easter trip we stayed at la Residenza. It is a great place and the owner is really helpful, especially because of his expertise of the city.
The location is well positioned to the public transport stations.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 October 2015

I don't give five star reviews often. But this place deserves the high rating. The location is extraordinary, right by the famous Brandy Pizzeria. The owner is very nice and helpful. The rates are very reasonable considering the location.

Stayed: October 2015
Reviewed 19 August 2015 via mobile

B&B La Residenza is a small family run B&B in a great location. Within 10 minute walk from the waterfront and within 5 minutes of two of the top 3 pizzerias in Naples.
The facilities appeared new and are immaculate. The management are very helpful and make you feel very welcome, with the rooms serviced daily. They also willingly provide advice on attractions and transport options. The air conditioning and wi fi are great, and room 3 has a small balcony giving an overview of the street. This may be the pick!
Via Chiaia is also a pedestrian street.
We immediately felt at home and safe at B&B La Residenza.
It was great value.

Stayed: August 2015
Reviewed 15 August 2015

If you want to go to Naples, you are use to staying in a quiet and calm area with all you need, in this case La Dimora is for you! It's near the metro station Rione Alto, so it's just 20 minutes and you are in the center of the city. The zone of Rione Alto is full of pescherie and pizzerie, and there is a supermarket Sole that is good for the tourists who prefer saving money. At the La Dimora you will find hospitality and comfort to spend excellent holidays. The thing that I love here is the kitchen that is made according to the traditional italian style and reflects cultural features of Naples.
I'm glad to spend my holidays staying at the La Dimora!

Room Tip: All the rooms are in different colours as the tables in the kitchen. So, it's really easy to know your table.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Anna-bilancia
Reviewed 20 July 2015 via mobile

Before checking into the hotel, I was walking around the street of naples and it was over 90 degrees outside. I prayed for A/C as I was walking here. It was difficult to find the place at first. I realized it was across the street from the fruit stand and management had posted a picture of their door here. I got to my room #5 and he had the a/c on blast. It was refreshing. Friendly staff and amazing room. Thank you.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo