“the beach club of our hotel”

Bagni Tiberio Capri
Ranked #32 of 124 Restaurants in Capri
Price range: USD 25 - USD 56
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 July 2017

maybe one of the more relaxed beach restaurant of the island. they have a special area for the clients of the caesar augustus, at the end of their pier, with good amenities as we had our private cabines. the restaurant seems unpretentious, but they have excellent and fresh seafood and a friendly team to take care of their clients, a good spot when you stay at caesar augustus as you will always have a dedicated place without booking

1  Thank richard_D07

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Great place to arrive via boat. Part of beach club so reservation is needed. The seafood was wonderful.

Reviewed 30 June 2017

This is a really nice restaurant because you can eat on the sea and you have an amazing view.
Even the food is really good.
I recommend going to eat there because it is really good.

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

As part of our boat tour we stopped here for lunch, we perused the menu and made our decisions. The head waiter came to take our order and gave us some suggestions which he insinuated were the same or similar price point. The food was utterly delicious and the views a delight but boy were we in for a shock when the bill came. Rather than the €100 being the price of the food and wine we had said we wanted we ended up with a bill of €190 not including service. Stick to your guns when it comes to ordering and don't let yourself be influenced or an unpleasant surprise will come your way.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

As a tour operator I travel the entire Italy for at least 6/7 months a year and everytime I have to come to Capri is an headache. Too many people, too expensive, busy in every corner. Thanks to a boat captain few months ago I discovered this little enchanting corner of paradise. Only 5 mins by boat from the main port of Capri - they have a private dock with a shuttle boat that goes back and forth non-stop from 9am to 6pm free of charge if you eat at the restaurant - in a very cute small bay. Cristal clear water. Nice atmosphere. Amazing food at a reasonable price. No crazy charges like in the 90% of the other Caprese restaurants. I simply adore this place and let me say that the staff is absolutely one of the most professional & friendly I ever meet in my life. Salvatore, Francesco, Enzo and all the other members are just the sublimation of being waiter means. Special mention for Francesca the young waitress. She is the sweetest and cute waitress of the whole world and at the age of 17 instead of complaining for the long day of works - while most of her mates are on the beach swimming and having fun - she works always with the smile while welcoming all the guests. ( and believe me it's not always easy to deal with tourists and clients from all over the world )

Bravi. *****