“First class apartment in a great location.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Spanish first
Any
Stephen H
“First class apartment in a great location.”
Reviewed 19 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Lovely spacious apartment, with a nice balcony to sit out on overlooking the mountains in the distance. Easy to get into Sorrento on the train, and some great restaurants within ten minutes walk away. The Netto supermarket next door offers very good food shopping facilities with helpful staff.
Anna was wonderful and very helpful with everything, and made us so welcome.
I would recommend this apartment as a great stay.

10 Sep 2018
I thank these splendid people for having chosen Victor’s House for their holiday lodging. They have shown great care and respect for the property and the condominium’s rules. They have shown appreciation for all the tiny details that we offer to our guests, which gives us satisfaction to continue providing the highest level of service. They are respectable and forthcoming people which interested me to find out about their stay and be there for them in the best way possible, above the normal duties required by a host. I wish you all the best and hope to see you soon. My kindest regards, Anna De Francesco.
Allison O
“Perfect Apartment”
Reviewed 20 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

This was a great apartment for our perfect relaxing stay and only one train stop away from Sorrento (1 Euro 30) in a lovely quiet area with great family restaurants nearby - all the amenities you need to explore the Amalfi coast and on the main trainline and bus routes so couldn't be easier to get around. The apartment is superb and has all the amenities you need - thoroughly recommend x

Carol M
Swindon, United Kingdom
“Clean and Quiet Apartment”
Reviewed 8 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

The photographs advertising Victors House are a true reflection of the apartment. It is clean, tidy and fully equipped, above all it is quiet and peaceful. The local Circumvesuviam Train is a 5 minute walk away, and will take you either into Sorrento (5 minutes and 1.3 euros) or Naples (1 hour and 3.90 euros). Along this route you can stop off at Pompei and Herculaneum (Ercolano in Italian). Both of these attractions are only a 5 minute walk from the stations. Victors House is situated in Sant’ Agnello, which is about a 20 minute walk from the centre of Sorrento, however the local train and buses are easy to use and run a regular service. Under the apartment there is a Netto supermarket and nearby there are a few bakeries and restaurants, however during the winter months some of these are closed. Anna is a lovely host that keeps in regular contact and will assist with any travel arrangements.

21Er21
Cedar Falls, Iowa
“Great value”
Reviewed 18 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Got this apartment for 25€ a night in January and I couldn’t be more happy. Vittorio was very kind and did a very good job of introducing us to the sorrento area. Great location close to the train station and a quick walk to the bus stop. Highly recommend for families or small groups traveling in Italy. Vittorio also gave us a complementary bottle of limoncello!

LeanneM16...
“Magnificent Apartment in Sant Agnello Sorrento Italy”
Reviewed 19 December 2017 for a stay in November 2017

We stayed in this wonderful apartment in November. We loved our stay in this 2 bedroom apartment with all modern amenities close to all restaurants and cafes. There is also a secure lock up garage if you are driving. Supermarket is situated next door. Train in 5 minutes walk to Naples, Pompeii and Sorrento. You can also arrange for a tour to Capri, Positano and Matera. Anna our host lovely and very accommodating!! It’s like a home away from home. we rate this apartment 10 out of 10.

17 Jan 2018
I thank these splendid couple for having chosen Victor’s House for their holiday lodging. They have shown great care and respect for the property and the condominium’s rules. They have shown appreciation for all the tiny details that we offer to our guests, which gives us satisfaction to continue providing the highest level of service. They are respectable and forthcoming people which interested me to find out about their stay and be there for them in the best way possible, above the normal duties required by a host. I wish you all the best and hope to see you soon. My kindest regards, Anna De Francesco.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing