“Pizza and stuff”
Review of Tony e Rosy

Tony e Rosy
Ranked #125 of 318 Restaurants in Sorrento
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Very authentic place, that I discovered on my own and tested against Marinara, that was quite good for a minimal basic :-) Next time followed Casarlano, which was of best pizzas ever had. However, I suspect that close, bit pricier Atigliana with bacon yet has potential to beat it. Asked to suggest their own choice for farewell eating, and it was Carbonara - nice and not so usual I guess variety with eggs. Overall, I can tell that most famous pizza place in Napoli with eternally waiting crowd in front may be better in price for size, but is beaten for overall experience hands down. That much for all those Michelin awards. Go, Tony e Rosy!

Place is very easy to find, being in the top right corner of this main city square, when you are looking from the side of the split waterfront opening. Elsewhere mentioned nearby stairs and vegetable shop over them are far seen and recognizable. I have comfortably eaten on the stone benches by pedestrian walkway ahead of these stairs - side of the bench has proper height to place you box after flapping the lid underneath.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

We stumbled on it it's in back alley near faunas restaurant in the main square
There's no seating it's very tiny but makes the best pizza in Sorrento
Not the thick crust kind but delicate thin crisp crust with quality toppings not layered in cheap cheese like the others
They have a huge pizza oven which is basically the whole place
Lots kind of hole in the wLl but the pizza is amazing

Reviewed 24 April 2017

My wife and I visited Tony e Rosy for lunch .The food is great , Great service, Good value for money.
Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 19 January 2016

my wife and I checked out this place cause of the reviews on Trip Advisor. It is a little hard to find at first, Its in the Piazza Tasso, just ask a policeman or woman there's usually one always walking around. We got tired walking past it over and over again cause its tucked in an area that leads to a back walk way. We printed it out on Google Maps we showed a policewoman and she pointed it out immediately. Pizza is huge lots of cheese and tomato sauce and very affordable less than 10 euros and it fills you up. Theres some stairs to the left of the pizza place, we just sat there cause there's no place to sit and eat inside. The place is too small for tables and chairs.

3  Thank Steve G
Reviewed 29 October 2015

Such a lovely place! Everything is fresh , tasty and very cheep.
A great place to stop for "calzone" or a quick pizza.
Tony is a great guy.