We recently stayed 3 nights at Hotel Sorrento City with our family of 4 (2 teenagers) in a quad room (had fold down bunk beds). We would recommend this hotel due to the following:
1) Location: Ideal for bus/train travelers as its near the station and on the main street just a block from the main square
2) Breakfast: Good variety and fresh
3) Clean: Building is new or recently remodeled
Our only significant complaint was the size of the room (quite small for 4 people)
Sorrento is a great base -- we did Naples and the Amalfi Coast. Other trips we've done Pompeii and Capri.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A jewel in the heart of Sorrento, Sorrento City Hotel is a boutique hotel a short walk to Piazza Tasso: a living room to live the harmony of Sorrento Peninsula hospitality; a hotel, completely refurbished, which was the first Maison Meublè built in 50’s, where you can spend days of pure wonder. Style and elegance, prime quality of service and discretion make this hotel a symbol of Sorrento Peninsula hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Sorrento City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- City Hotel Sorrento
- Sorrento City Hotel