“Great centrally located apartment”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Living room with kitchenette
Bathroom
0.5 Bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Any
Bella3108
Melbourne, Australia
“Centrally located comfortable apartment”
Reviewed 29 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

We stayed here for a week in August a party of three adults. The apartment is located on the main road through Sorrento which was a little noisy in the peak times. It was reasonably centrally located and about a 10 minute walk to the beach which we enjoyed on a couple of the days. Although you had to pay for the privilege it was well worth it. There is a good supermarket about 100 metres away with a more upmarket salumeria about 50 metres away. Great patisserie and home made pasta shops a little further on - everything you need to get the day going. The apartment was clean and presented as it appeared in the TripAdvisor pics. It was advertised as two bathrooms but in fact it was only one and a half bathrooms with the main bathroom with shower off the master bedroom which was not always convenient. There was an information folder which provided lots of detail about how to operate the washing machine, oven and toaster etc but was really lacking in providing handy local hints/information of where to eat, what to see, suggested tours, beaches, public transport etc. it's always good to come to a place and have a read of the local points before you set out exploring rather than having to discover it for yourself. Wifi connection and speed was fairly poor and intermittent. In all we had a good time and enjoyed Sorrento as a destination and certainly enjoyed sharing some antipasto and prosecco on the balcony after a full day of sightseeing!

Liked best: Central location
Liked least: Lack of information/welcome pack
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
1 Sep 2016
Dear guest,
I'm really happy to know that you appreciate the apartament. In particular the excellent location, cleaning, and the good presentation.
I'm sorry to know that you are not happy about the bathrooms but it is specified in the description that there is one family bathroom and one bathroom with the toilet.
I'm also sorry about tips. I always spent a lot of time during the check-in explaining where to go, suggesting things to do. I also provided you a very detailed map with all the information and the way to easily reach the apartment. At the apartament there are different guide: a LonlyPlanet guide which includes many precious tips about restaurant and places to visit; a complete Sorrento's guide with all the info and timetable about trains, buses and hydrofoils.
Thanks to the internet reporting. I've checked it immediately. Now it works well.
Hope to accommodate you again in the future.
kind regards
Prasanna0...
Oregon
“Great centrally located apartment”
Reviewed 11 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

We enjoyed our stay at this Sorrento apartment. The apartment was very clean and spacious. The market is very nearby. The apartment is also centrally located and only 10 minutes walking distance from the train station. Martina was very helpful in explaining the directions and all the needful things. She was very prompt in replying to our messages. The only thing I would recommend is to include cleaning fee and tourist tax in the rent so it is more clear to understand.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location and spaciousness
Liked least: cleaning fee
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
7 Nov 2017
Dear guest, I really really thank for your review. Our team is always focused on try to give the best experience. I'm happy to know you appeciated the apartament and enjoyed your stay. I've add a more complete description to ensure all information are clear before booking.
Regards
Diane M
Kelowna
“Perfect Location in Sorrento”
Reviewed 22 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016

We stayed at this spotless Apartment for 1 month, 4 sisters & visiting friend. It was in the perfect location, close to all amenities, weekly market, wine shops, grocery shops & local beach.
It is very interesting spot to sit on deck and watch all the locals & tourists pass by on their adventures, with never a dull moment.
The apartment is very clean and also very quiet when windows are closed up.
There was lots of room for us ladies. I would highly recommend this apartment to anyone who visits Sorrento.
Martina was very accommodating, even meeting us with the keys after hours.
We really appreciated her assisting us in every way. Thank you.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location !!!
Travelling group: Other
Friends getaway
7 Nov 2017
Dear guest, I really really thank for your review. I'm so happy to know you appeciated the apartament and enjoyed your stay.
Regards
Rosie0311
Melbourne, Australia
“Sorrento stay”
Reviewed 10 April 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

This holiday rental was good. We stayed in a pretty good location, and it was in a secure. The accomodation was pretty good, layout of kitchen not the best but still ok. We had a little mis understanding with the parking but Martina was very accomodating and we came to an arrangement. Having a car was great as we got to drive to Amalfi, Positano, Pompeii and a few other country towns however as the benefit of having freedom with the car it came at a cost. We had to park the car in a public car park and pay either an hourly rate or daily rate. We did succeed a couple of times parking illegally but it was at our own risk. The main bedroom walls were paper thin, we could hear those next door to us and right above us, very frustrating when trying to get to sleep. Also the PowerPoint situation in the kitchen was limited and due to the Internet we had to plug the kettle on the floor, maybe adapters are needed.

Travelling group: Teenagers
11 Apr 2016
Dear guest, I really thank you for your review . I'm happy you appreciate the beauty of the apartment .
As I told you when we met us , I'm so upset for the misunderstanding of the parking . It was the first time in this situation with my guest . I've read again and again my description an my email sent to you. Also I've dedicated a period of my shares to specify what was included in the rent, and I didn't include the parking. Anyway , i've add the term ' on Payment ' to be sure That nobody would misunderstood again.
I'm very happy you've appreciate my good faith and my goal to satisfy my guest .
I'm sorry for the neighbors, I'll ask them respect the rules of good neighborliness .
Thank you for the suggestion about the power point . I'll add an adapter immediately .
kind regards
Rynell H
Brisbane, Australia
“Terrific Apartment for seeing the Amalfi Coast”
Reviewed 8 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

This apartment was just perfect for our 5 nights in Sorrento. Perfectly located down the road from a Pattisserrie, Salmoneri and market for groceries. The air conditioning was terrific after our days out in Pompeii, Capri , Amalfi and Postiana. The apartment has a great balancing to sit in and watch the world go by with som entice wine and Brie. Thanks Martina you you really made it all so easy. We will be back some day.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Size of the apartment
Travelling group: Teenagers
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
14 Jul 2015
Dear guest,
we really thank you for your review.
We are honored to know everything was fine during your Holiday.
Waiting for you in the future.
Kind regards
Martina
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing