“Beer off the tourist track”

La Bottega della Birra
Ranked #6 of 18 Nightlife in Sorrento
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This was a great little find not far from the main square in Sorrento. The beer was nice and a bit different. We had the meats and cheese platter also whole was excellent. I haven't had anything if this taste and quality back at home in the UK.
A tad pricey but worth it of that's what your into. Recommended.

All reviews
in 2 reviews
"euro"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

Cute little place with large selection of craft beers. They have nice ham and cheese boards.
Spent good evening with my friend with beer and a chat.

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

We've been in Italy for 10 days and my husband who is a big craft beer fan was missing his ale. After a quick search we found the perfect place to spent an evening at La Bottega Della Birra. As a non beer drinker I thought my only option would be water, but whilst my husband enjoyed several beers that came highly recommended by the owner, I enjoyed a few glasses of vino bianco and was very happy to stay for the evening. We also ordered a plate of carpaccio which was HUGE and absolutely delicious. The owner was very welcoming, helpful and gave great service and we thoroughly enjoyed our evening in Sorrento's best beer hall!

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stopped here to try a few Italian craft beers. Their inventory is dominated by Belgians but they carry 15 or so Italian craft beers.

I had a draft beer from the Sorrento area and a Baladin that were very good. The owner was friendly and helpful. Prices are pretty high - most beers cost 7.5 Euros.

Overall it’s a pretty good beer bar and I hope to return before I leave Sorrento.

See more reviews
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

How can you not be drawn in by someone who is so enthusiastic about their product?
Huge choice of craft and specialist beers - you won't get Heineken or Peroni here - from a man who will tell you the types of hops and recommend beers based on your preferences. Brilliant specialist, and if you want local beers (there are non-local beers) then this is the place to be.