“Stunning location”

Ranked #40 of 318 Restaurants in Sorrento
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: On a terrace overlooking the sea of Sorrento, at "La Pergola" you can taste every evening a fine dining but with dishes made with fresh local ingredients of highest quality. Then beyond the amazing views, it will be easy to fall in love with music by our pianist Sebastiano Cascone.
Reviewed 5 September 2016

The restaurant overlooks the sea which provides a fantastic view from most tables. The piano player made for a great atmosphere whilst dining. The tuna was the best I have ever eaten! The staff were great, attentive without being over bearing. An ideal 'couples' dining location.

Reviewed 3 September 2016

What a wonderful restaurant in a fantastic setting. The food and staff were superlative. We visited in May and it was too cold to eat outside but I can imagine it would be idyllic. Save your pennies and spoil yourselves you won't be disappointed

Reviewed 1 September 2016

If like us you cannot afford to stay at this luxury hotel but you are wanting to sit and enjoy the view over the water I recommend having a drink or coffee at this open air restaurant overlooking the water. The coffee is really good and they give you some lovely biscuits to have with it. We had a cool breeze up there and it was really enjoyable.

1  Thank Roslyn M
Reviewed 30 August 2016

We didn’t have a great time here this year. Once again like so many places they had a terrible attitude to my wifes nut allergy and then proceeded to tell us they don’t keep any nut and non nut products stored separately and often they will be in direct contact, so this doesn’t fill you with any confidence at all.

Sadly, an hour or so into the meal after having the ceviche fish dish I started to feel unwell, by the time we got back to our hotel I was struggling and then spent the night sick, shivering and feverish and very unwell for the next 36 hours. Obviously it’s hard to prove food poisoning without getting the dish tested but Im pretty sure it was down to this and given the attitude and methods with regards the nut allergy its likely there was contamination that caused my illness.

Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

We visted for lunch and it was probably one of the best meals that we had during our time in Sorrento. The service was swift and food was beautiful. The views are also amazing. I will definitely be back.