“Thanks Luigi for your services! Lallo is the best!!!”
Review of LG Limo Service

LG Limo Service
Ranked #30 of 77 Transportation in Sorrento
Reviewed 1 June 2017

Lallo took such great care of my mother and I, driving us from Naples to Sorrento and then spending a day with us on the Amalfi Coast. He is a wealth of knowledge of the areas and had wonderful recommendations, even making a reservation for us at a great local Sorrento restaurant, Donna Sophia, which ended up being one of our favorite nights! Grazie Mille!

1  Thank LisaA_RobbieD
"amalfi coast"
in 27 reviews
"home town"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
"day tour"
"expert"
"ruins"
"vesuvius"

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

Luigi and his team provided top notch service . I called Luigi 4 time and each time he delivered and provided timely , excellent service . We also took s day tour with Lallo. What a tremendous person . He is an expert with his knowledge of sorrento , ravelo , positino , amalfi and many others. We can't thank you enough . Grazie !!!! If your ever in Michigan please contact us .

Reviewed 29 May 2017

I highly recommend Luigi's limo car service, LG limo, for their great knowledge, professionalism, excellent service, and great care they take. Luigi really went the extra mile for me and helped me find family in Italy that I didn't know I had! It was a truly memorable experience that would not have been the same if not for Luigi's help and translation. He really took excellent care of us. He was very punctual, prepared, and knowledgeable. On the way from Positano to Rome we stopped to find the town my Dad grew up in and not only found my Dad's house but relatives that still live in the town. We stopped at the most magnificent views so we could take pictures. You will not find another company to treat you so well. I highly recommend LG Limo. Thank you Luigi. Domenick (New York)

Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

L&G Limo Service really came through for us. We booked at short notice the day prior. The driver was Lallo, who was a total professional. He knew the stopping points for views, refreshments, lunch, sightseeing etc. His commentary was informative and non-intrusive. He knows his stuff! We set out from our hotel - Parco dei Principi at 9 am and returned exactly as planned at 5 pm.
We spent time in Positano, Amalfi, Ravello and at several scenic lookouts along the way. We were never rushed and felt like we were relaxed and on vacation for the day.
Highly recommended.

1  Thank Stephen C
See more reviews
Reviewed 22 December 2016

We used them for our honeymoon back in October of this year. First for the trip from Rome, where we flew into, to the Amalfi Coast. The ride was smooth, the car was clean and nice, and the driver was friendly (although I don't remember his name). The same thing goes for the ride that we took from the Amalfi Coast back to Rome when our time on the Amalfi Coast was up. This ride was excellent and we had Lalo as our driver. We had already agreed beforehand that he was going to pick us up and take us to the ruins of Pompeii and then back to Rome. Along the way, we told him that we really wanted to also stop in Naples for some amazing pizza (la antica pizzeria de michelle -- from that movie, Eat, Pray, Love). Lalo took us there no problem and helped us jump the line for pizza (it was an hour wait to sit down and he told us about how you don't have to wait if you get order the pizza to go). The pizza was out of this world and we would have never experienced it if it weren't for Lalo. We laughed along the way back to Rome and shared stories. It was great. I highly recommend this company.

3  Thank Lucas W