1,304 results
All reviews the club lounge beautiful hotel complimentary drinks and snacks bay of naples terrace restaurant piano player the cliff overlooking the sea private beach our honeymoon amazing views glass of prosecco mount vesuvius top floor small pool sun deck spent nights
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

This quant nouvelle hotel on a cliff overlooking the Mediterranean Sea is beyond the pictures. Stayed in the Lord Astor suite and throughly enjoyed our visit. Our suite was only slightly more than the standard but the room was excellent. Staff are all very friendly and helpful. I would go back again if I had the time.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 July 2017

A romantic hotel in the best location in Sorrento. Staff are attentive, the room was to die for with a 180 degree view of the sea from the balcony in line with the sheer cliff. There is a private beach accessible through an elevator which is exactly what you want.

The open daytime club/bar is an amazing and generous bonus. I have been dreaming about coming back here...

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Our family enjoyed our stay here for a couple of nights with such amazing views of serene sea and famously known to many- the Vesuvius. Their staff were so wonderfully down to earth guys from the concierge who helped us to get another room for my two teenagers and gave them another superb room with the same view that we have. Breakfast was amazing too with helpful staff that prepared our favorite omelette every morning. We tried their pool as well as the deck downstairs with all their amenities that made us satisfied and happy. Nothing will make it wrong and feel uncomfortable with this number one hotel in Sorrento. Lovely and really awesome place to stay. Highly recommend for you guys who wants perfect stay in a hotel. A million thanks to all of the staff. Perfecto❤️

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

I could live at this hotel. The property is perched on a cliff above a beautiful bay with views of Mt Vesuvius and Capri. The public rooms are lovely and airy. Complimentary drinks and snacks are available all day. There are several spaces to choose from for relaxing, reading, visiting, a cup of tea or glass of wine, etc.
Our room was spacious, bright, and airy., with a spacious bath, large closet and small balcony.
An elevator takes you to the bay level and a large deck right over the water, with access to a small beach and swimming area. (There's also a small pool at the hotel.)
We didn't use the spa but it was available.
Every member of the staff was friendly, attentive, and helpful. All requests were happily granted.
4 days seemed like a lot when we booked, but I could have happily stayed longer. The hotel is handy to Pompeii, Herculeneum, and other sites, and on the Amalfi coast. The ferry to Capri or other Amalfi towns is a short walk away. Sorrento itself is a charming town to explore.

Stayed: May 2017
1  Thank jawms
Reviewed 12 July 2017

Our return visit to this wonderful hotel did not disappoint. Everything we remembered was there in abundance. The staff once again excelled themselves in all departments making your stay a special experience. This is a home from home offering beautiful surroundings in every corner, and a welcome second to none. Whilst on a day trip I had an unfortunate accident that meant my mobility was somewhat hindered but this proved to be no problem for the staff here who could not do enough for my comfort and welfare from sorting crutches, transport, copious amounts of ice and and constant enquiries as to my well being. A third trip is already in the planning as it remains our first choice of places to be and stay. A massive thanks to all at the Bellevue Syrene.

Room Tip: Depending on your budget there is in my opinion no bad rooms. Price will determine the standard you require
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple