1,542 results
All reviews courtesy bus sea view bay of naples il sogno a la carte restaurant grand buffet brick wall superior room waiter service evening meal piano bar hotel bus roof terrace half board amazing views salad bar restaurant staff
Reviewed 2 July 2016

Had a great week in May 2016 - accommodation, staff and food excellent. Our room had the kind of view over the Bay of Naples and Sorrento town you never get tired of. We would certainly plan to go back next year around the same time.

Room tip: Ask for a room with balcony or terrace.
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Dave A
Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

We stayed within walking distance of the hotel & visited several times during the week. Great bar area with live music some evenings. Bartender Giovani is the very best! Views fro the bar balcony are worth the price of a drink. The restaurants was wonderful. The pool looked lovely & looks over Sorrento.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank EG54
Reviewed 29 June 2016

Just returned from a fabulous week in sorrento. Hotel was first class with stunning views over the bay and beyond to mount Vesuvius. We stayed in room 246 which had superb views from our balcony. If you can afford to upgrade to the sea view rooms do so as they are worth the extra money when you pull back the curtain and see the view. Breakfast was buffet style with a great choice excellently cooked and presented. Evening meals are of a very high standard and delicious, with very attentive waiters who are always happy to help. One tip for men, make sure you take trousers for evening wear as no shorts are allowed at dinner, it does not state this on their web site, I wore tailored shorts on my first visit and was politely told I needed to change which I did, though I found it baffling as it was ok to turn up in t shirt and jeans with trainers ? (Not by myself may I add). We used the courtesy bus twice but also walked down to the town a couple of times, takes about 20mns but walking back which we did is much harder !! Did two excursions with Thompson, Pompeii and Vesuvius on one day which was too much to do in a day, wouldn't recommend it, I loved Vesuvius but Pompeii got a little tedious in the heat and they then try to rip you off by taking you to a restaurant and charge you 30 euros for 2 small lunches, don't pay do as my wife and I did, go around the corner for food which is half the price, be aware you have to pay an extra 13 euros to get in Pompeii and 10 euros to visit Vesuvius. Our other trip was Capri which was superb, well worth the money, a beautiful island with a lovely vibe to it. We travelled over on a small boat with just 12 people on it, got a chance to swim in the sea and admire the multi million pound yachts !!!!
Would I return here again ? 100%. My only slight issue was ( though no fault of the hotel) was I wish people would respect other guests and return to there rooms quietly after they've had a few drinks.

Room tip: Always upgrade to a sea view room
Date of stay: June 2016
5  Thank joellis3
Reviewed 29 June 2016

Hotel is in a great location, all the staff are very friendly and helpful, hotel and rooms clean. The location is wonderful, we had a sea view with exceptional views of Mount Vesuvius, the bay of Naples and the mountains. The food was exceptional with full waiter service in the evening.

Room tip: Make sure you have a room with see view
Date of stay: June 2016
1  Thank Jackie B
Reviewed 28 June 2016

My wife and I spent a glorious week at your hotel in May 2016 (sorry for the delay in posting our review) From our first lunch to our last you made us feel we were part of your family. The staff from housekeeping, to reception, and the great service for breakfast and dinner were outstanding. The food was also of a very high standard, and the veiw from the restaurant overlooking Sorrento and Vesuvius was magnificent.
Our tours by Thomson were also 1st class and we would recommend them to anyone wishing to see your beautiful city and surrounding areas. Once again my wife and I would like to express our gratitude for our wonderful stay. We will see you again.
Dennis and Monica Lamb UK

Room tip: rooms overlooking Sorrento and Vesuvius
Date of stay: May 2016